Fiscal Federalism and Petroleum Resources in Iraq
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- James Otto & Craig Andrews & Fred Cawood & Michael Doggett & Pietro Guj & Frank Stermole & John Stermole & John Tilton, 2006. "Mining Royalties : A Global Study of Their Impact on Investors, Government, and Civil Society," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7105.
- Eric Mottu & Ehtisham Ahmad, 2002. "Oil Revenue Assignments; Country Experiences and Issues," IMF Working Papers 02/203, International Monetary Fund.
- Hartwick, John M, 1977.
"Intergenerational Equity and the Investing of Rents from Exhaustible Resources,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 67(5), pages 972-974, December.
- John Hartwick, 1976. "Intergenerational Equity and the Investing of Rents from Exhaustible Resources," Working Papers 220, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- International Monetary Fund, 2005. "Iraq; Considerations on Intergovernmental Fiscal Relations for the Constituent Assembly," IMF Working Papers 05/69, International Monetary Fund.
- Paul Collier & Jan Willem Gunning, 2005. "Asset Policies During an Oil Windfall: Some Simple Analytics," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(10), pages 1401-1415, October.
More about this item
KeywordsDecentralization; Fiscal Decentralization; iscal Policy; Intergovernmental Fiscal Relations; Fiscal Federalism; Iraq;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ays:ispwps:paper0826. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paul Benson). General contact details of provider: http://aysps.gsu.edu/isp/index.html .