Pakistan: Provincial Government Taxation
The purpose of this study is to review the status of revenue mobilization by sub-national Governments in Pakistan, and to identify reform options that might lead to a higher level of revenues and a better functioning fiscal decentralization. This analysis is based on case studies of Punjab and NWFP provinces, and on data gathered in the course of field work in the two provinces.
|Date of creation:||01 Dec 2008|
|Contact details of provider:|| Phone: 404-413-0235|
Web page: http://aysps.gsu.edu/isp/index.html
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ahmad,Etisham & Stern,Nicholas, 1991.
"The Theory and Practice of Tax Reform in Developing Countries,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521397421, December.
- Ahmad,Etisham & Stern,Nicholas, 1991. "The Theory and Practice of Tax Reform in Developing Countries," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521265638, December.
- Ahmad, Iftikhar & Mustafa, Usman & Khalid, Mahmood, 2007.
"National Finance Commission Awards in Pakistan: A Historical Perspective,"
5249, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Iftikhar Ahmed & Usman Mustafa & Mahmood Khalid, 2007. "National Finance Commission Awards in Pakistan: A Historical Perspective," PIDE-Working Papers 2007:33, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Iftikhar Ahmed & Usman Mustafa & Mahmood Khalid, 2007. "National Finance Commission Awards in Pakistan : A Historical Perspective," Finance Working Papers 22181, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Roy Bahl & Eunice Heredia-Ortiz & Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & Mark Rider, 2005. "India: Fiscal Condition of the States, International Experience,and Options for Reform: Volume 1," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper05141, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Joyce Dargay & Dermot Gately & Martin Sommer, 2007. "Vehicle Ownership and Income Growth, Worldwide: 1960-2030," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 143-170.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ays:ispwps:paper0807. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paul Benson)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.