Precipitation, Profits, and Pile-Ups
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Adams, Philip D & Horridge, Mark & Madden, John R & Wittwer, Glyn, 2002.
"Drought, regions and the Australian economy between 2001-02 and 2004-05,"
Australian Bulletin of Labour,
National Institute of Labour Studies, vol. 28(4), pages 231-246.
- Philip D. Adams & Mark Horridge & John Madden & Glyn Wittwer, 2002. "Drought, Regions and the Australian Economy between 2001-02 and 2004-05," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-135, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Mark Horridge & John Madden & Glyn Wittwer, 2003. "Using a highly disaggregated multi-regional single-country model to analyse the impacts of the 2002-03 drought on Australia," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-141, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Robert A Buckle & Kunhong Kim & Heather Kirkham & Nathan McLellan & Jared Sharma, 2002. "A structural VAR model of the New Zealand business cycle," Treasury Working Paper Series 02/26, New Zealand Treasury.
More about this item
Keywordsnational income; social welfare; rainfall; traffic fatalities;
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
- J17 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Value of Life; Foregone Income
- Q25 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Water
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:auu:dpaper:629. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cpanuau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.