Precipitation, Profits, and Pile-Ups
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mark Horridge & John Madden & Glyn Wittwer, 2003. "Using a highly disaggregated multi-regional single-country model to analyse the impacts of the 2002-03 drought on Australia," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-141, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Robert A Buckle & Kunhong Kim & Heather Kirkham & Nathan McLellan & Jared Sharma, 2002. "A structural VAR model of the New Zealand business cycle," Treasury Working Paper Series 02/26, New Zealand Treasury.
- Adams, Philip D & Horridge, Mark & Madden, John R & Wittwer, Glyn, 2002.
"Drought, regions and the Australian economy between 2001-02 and 2004-05,"
Australian Bulletin of Labour,
National Institute of Labour Studies, vol. 28(4), pages 231-246.
- Philip D. Adams & Mark Horridge & John Madden & Glyn Wittwer, 2002. "Drought, Regions and the Australian Economy between 2001-02 and 2004-05," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-135, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ipf:psejou:v:42:y:2018:i:42:p:45-65 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsnational income; social welfare; rainfall; traffic fatalities;
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
- J17 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Value of Life; Foregone Income
- Q25 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Water
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:auu:dpaper:629. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cpanuau.html .