Does Raising the Minimum Wage Help the Poor?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roger Wilkins & Mark Wooden, 2011. "Measuring Minimum Award Wage Reliance in Australia: The HILDA Survey Experience," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2011n11, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Wang‐Sheng Lee & Sandy Suardi, 2011.
"Minimum Wages and Employment: Reconsidering the Use of a Time Series Approach as an Evaluation Tool,"
British Journal of Industrial Relations,
London School of Economics, vol. 49(Supplemen), pages 376-401, July.
- Wang-Sheng Lee & Sandy Suardi, 2008. "Minimum Wages and Employment: Reconsidering the Use of a Time-Series Approach as an Evaluation Tool," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2008n20, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Lee, Wang-Sheng & Suardi, Sandy, 2010. "Minimum Wages and Employment: Reconsidering the Use of a Time-Series Approach as an Evaluation Tool," IZA Discussion Papers 4748, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:spr:jlabre:v:38:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s12122-017-9241-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Paul Frijters & Robert Gregory, 2006.
"From Golden Age to Golden Age: Australia's 'Great Leap Forward'?,"
The Economic Record,
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 82(257), pages 207-224, June.
- Frijters, Paul & Gregory, Bob, 2006. "From Golden Age to Golden Age: Australia's "Great Leap Forward"?," IZA Discussion Papers 2068, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Joseph J. Sabia, 2008. "Minimum wages and the economic well-being of single mothers," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 27(4), pages 848-866.
- Alexandros Karakitsios & Manos Matsaganis, 2018. "Minimum Wage Effects on Poverty and Inequality," DEOS Working Papers 1801, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- repec:bla:ecorec:v:92:y:2016:i:299:p:517-547 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michele Campolieti & Morley Gunderson & Byron Lee, 2012. "The (Non) Impact of Minimum Wages on Poverty: Regression and Simulation Evidence for Canada," Journal of Labor Research, Springer, vol. 33(3), pages 287-302, September.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:462988 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kapelyuk Sergey, 2014. "Impact of minimum wage on income distribution and poverty in Russia," EERC Working Paper Series 14/03e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
More about this item
KeywordsMinimum wages; employment; wages; earnings; income distribution;
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- J38 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Public Policy
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:auu:dpaper:501. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cpanuau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .