Labour Market Outcomes in the UK, NZ, Australia and the US: Observations on the Impact of Labour Market and Economic Reforms
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lewis Evans & Arthur Grimes & Bryce Wilkinson, 1996. "Economic Reform in New Zealand 1984-95: The Pursuit of Efficiency," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 34(4), pages 1856-1902, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hazledine, Tim & Quiggin, John, 2005.
"No more free beer tomorrow? Economic policy and outcomes in Australia and New Zealand 1984-2003,"
Risk and Sustainable Management Group Working Papers
151509, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Tim Hazledine & John Quiggin, 2005. "No More Free Beer Tomorrow? Economic policy and outcomes in Australia and New Zealand 1984-2003," Australian Public Policy Program Working Papers WP4P05, Risk and Sustainable Management Group, University of Queensland.
- Michael Keating, 2003. "Earnings and Inequality," CEPR Discussion Papers 460, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
More about this item
KeywordsLABOUR MARKET ; ECONOMIC POLICY ; EMPLOYMENT ; ECONOMIC GROWTH;
- J20 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - General
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:auu:dpaper:401. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cpanuau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.