Do Selection Criteria Make a Difference? Visa Category and the Labour Force Status of Australian Immigrants
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cobb-Clark, Deborah A, 1993. "Immigrant Selectivity and Wages: The Evidence for Women," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 83(4), pages 986-993, September.
- Alan G. Green & David A. Green, 1995. "Canadian Immigration Policy: The Effectiveness of the Point System and Other Instruments," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 28(4b), pages 1006-1041, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniel Parent & Christopher Worswick, 2004. "Immigrant Labour Market Performance and Skilled Immigrant Selection: The International Experience," CIRANO Project Reports 2004rp-07, CIRANO.
More about this item
KeywordsIMMIGRATION ; LABOUR MARKET ; AUSTRALIA;
- J20 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - General
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:auu:dpaper:397. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cpanuau.html .