Spatiotemporal robust control in infinite dimensional spaces
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stergios Athanassoglou & Anastasios Xepapadeas, "undated".
"Pollution control: when, and how, to be precautious,"
DEOS Working Papers
1112, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Stergios Athanassoglou & Anastasios Xepapadeas, 2011. "Pollution Control: When, and How, to be Precautious," Working Papers 2011.18, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- W. Brock & A. Xepapadeas & A. Yannacopoulos, 2014.
"Robust Control and Hot Spots in Spatiotemporal Economic Systems,"
Dynamic Games and Applications,
Springer, vol. 4(3), pages 257-289, September.
- Athanasios Yannacopoulos & Anastasios Xepapadeas & William Brock, "undated". "Robust Control and Hot Spots in Spatiotemporal Economic Systems," DEOS Working Papers 1223, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Lars Ljungqvist & Thomas J. Sargent, 2004. "Recursive Macroeconomic Theory, 2nd Edition," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 2, volume 1, number 026212274x, March.
- Magill, Michael J. P., 1977. "A local analysis of N-sector capital accumulation under uncertainty," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 211-219, June.
- Thomas J. Sargent & LarsPeter Hansen, 2001. "Robust Control and Model Uncertainty," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(2), pages 60-66, May.
- Magill, Michael J. P., 1977. "Some new results on the local stability of the process of capital accumulation," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 174-210, June.
More about this item
KeywordsInfinite dimensional stochastic control; robust control; Operator and matrix Riccati equation; Hot spot formation; Pattern formation; Hamilton-Jacobi Bellman equation;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-04-29 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aue:wpaper:1405. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekaterini Glynou). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/diauegr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.