Spatiotemporal robust control in infinite dimensional spaces
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stergios Athanassoglou & Anastasios Xepapadeas, "undated".
"Pollution control: when, and how, to be precautious,"
DEOS Working Papers
1112, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Stergios Athanassoglou & Anastasios Xepapadeas, 2011. "Pollution Control: When, and How, to be Precautious," Working Papers 2011.18, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Magill, Michael J. P., 1977. "A local analysis of N-sector capital accumulation under uncertainty," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 211-219, June.
- W. Brock & A. Xepapadeas & A. Yannacopoulos, 2014.
"Robust Control and Hot Spots in Spatiotemporal Economic Systems,"
Dynamic Games and Applications,
Springer, vol. 4(3), pages 257-289, September.
- Athanasios Yannacopoulos & Anastasios Xepapadeas & William Brock, "undated". "Robust Control and Hot Spots in Spatiotemporal Economic Systems," DEOS Working Papers 1223, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Thomas J. Sargent & LarsPeter Hansen, 2001. "Robust Control and Model Uncertainty," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(2), pages 60-66, May.
- Magill, Michael J. P., 1977. "Some new results on the local stability of the process of capital accumulation," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 174-210, June.
- Lars Ljungqvist & Thomas J. Sargent, 2004. "Recursive Macroeconomic Theory, 2nd Edition," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 2, volume 1, number 026212274x, July.
More about this item
KeywordsInfinite dimensional stochastic control; robust control; Operator and matrix Riccati equation; Hot spot formation; Pattern formation; Hamilton-Jacobi Bellman equation;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-04-29 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aue:wpaper:1405. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekaterini Glynou). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/diauegr.html .