Robust Control of a Spatially Distributed Commercial Fishery
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- William A. Brock & Anastasios Xepapadeas & Athanasios. N. Yannacopoulos, 2013. "Robust Control of a Spatially Distributed Commercial Fishery," Working Papers 2013.11, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
References listed on IDEAS
- Smith, Martin D. & Sanchirico, James N. & Wilen, James E., 2009. "The economics of spatial-dynamic processes: Applications to renewable resources," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 104-121, January.
- Gilboa, Itzhak & Schmeidler, David, 1989. "Maxmin expected utility with non-unique prior," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 141-153, April.
- Brock, William & Xepapadeas, Anastasios, 2010.
"Pattern formation, spatial externalities and regulation in coupled economic-ecological systems,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 149-164, March.
- Brock, William & Xepapadeas, Anastasios, 2008. "Pattern Formation, Spatial Externalities and Regulation in Coupled Economic-Ecological Systems," MPRA Paper 9105, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- James E. Wilen, 2007. "Economics of Spatial-Dynamic Processes," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 89(5), pages 1134-1144.
- Athanassoglou, Stergios & Xepapadeas, Anastasios, 2012. "Pollution control with uncertain stock dynamics: When, and how, to be precautious," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 304-320.
- Goetz, Renan U. & Zilberman, David, 2000. "The dynamics of spatial pollution: The case of phosphorus runoff from agricultural land," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 143-163, January.
- Magill, Michael J. P., 1977. "A local analysis of N-sector capital accumulation under uncertainty," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 211-219, June.
- Sanchirico, James N. & Wilen, James E., 1999. "Bioeconomics of Spatial Exploitation in a Patchy Environment," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 129-150, March.
- Thomas J. Sargent & LarsPeter Hansen, 2001. "Robust Control and Model Uncertainty," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(2), pages 60-66, May.
- Magill, Michael J. P., 1977. "Some new results on the local stability of the process of capital accumulation," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 174-210, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brock, William A. & Engström, Gustav & Grass, Dieter & Xepapadeas, Anastasios, 2013. "Energy balance climate models and general equilibrium optimal mitigation policies," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 2371-2396.
- Behringer, Stefan & Upmann, Thorsten, 2014.
"Optimal harvesting of a spatial renewable resource,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 105-120.
- Stefan Behringer & Thorsten Upmann, 2012. "Optimal Harvesting of a Spatial Renewable Resource," CESifo Working Paper Series 4019, CESifo Group Munich.
- Stefan Behringer & Thorsten Upmann, 2013. "Optimal Harvesting of a Spatial Renewable Resource," CEEES Paper Series CE3S-01/13, European University at St. Petersburg, Department of Economics.
More about this item
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
- Q22 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Fishery
- C6 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aue:wpaper:1303. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekaterini Glynou). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/diauegr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.