Some new results on the local stability of the process of capital accumulation
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Martinez-Garcia, Maria Pilar, 2003. "The general instability of balanced paths in endogenous growth models: the role of transversality conditions," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 599-618, February.
- Fabbri, Giorgio & Faggian, Silvia & Freni, Giuseppe, 2015.
"On the Mitra–Wan forest management problem in continuous time,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 157(C), pages 1001-1040.
- Silvia Faggian & Giorgio Fabbri & Giuseppe Freni, 2013. "On the Mitra--Wan Forest Management Problem in Continuous Time," Working Papers 2013:28, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Giorgio FABBRI & Silvia FAGGIAN & Giuseppe FRENI, 2014. "On the Mitra-Wan Forest Management Problem in Continuous Time," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2014011, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Giorgio Fabbri & Silvia Faggian & Giuseppe Freni, 2014. "On The Mitra-Wan Forest Management Problem in Continuous Time," Documents de recherche 14-04, Centre d'Études des Politiques Économiques (EPEE), Université d'Evry Val d'Essonne.
- Athreya, Kartik B., 2014. "Big Ideas in Macroeconomics: A Nontechnical View," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262019736, July.
- Bosi, Stefano & Magris, Francesco & Venditti, Alain, 2005. "Competitive equilibrium cycles with endogenous labor," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 325-349, April.
- W.A. Brock & A. Xepapadeas & A.N. Yannacopoulos, 2014. "Optimal Control in Space and Time and the Management of Environmental Resources," Annual Review of Resource Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 6(1), pages 33-68, October.
- William Brock & Anastasios Xepapadeas & Athanasios Yannacopoulos, 2014. "Optimal Control in Space and Time and the Management of Environmental Resources," DEOS Working Papers 1402, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Rodriguez, Alvaro, 2004. "On the local stability of the solution to optimal control problems," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 28(12), pages 2475-2484, December.
- William Brock & Anastasios Xepapadeas & Athanasios Yannacopoulos, "undated". "Robust Control of a Spatially Distributed Commercial Fishery," DEOS Working Papers 1303, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- William A. Brock & Anastasios Xepapadeas & Athanasios. N. Yannacopoulos, 2013. "Robust Control of a Spatially Distributed Commercial Fishery," Working Papers 2013.11, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Levine, Paul & Pearlman, Joseph & Pierse, Richard, 2008. "Linear-quadratic approximation, external habit and targeting rules," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 32(10), pages 3315-3349, October.
- Levine, Paul & Pearlman, Joseph G. & Pierse, Richard, 2007. "Linear-quadratic approximation, external habit and targeting rules," Working Paper Series 759, European Central Bank.
- Montrucchio, Luigi, 1995. "A turnpike theorem for continuous-time optimal-control models," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 599-619, April.
- Kruiniger, Hugo, 2000. "On the solution of the linear rational expectations model with multiple lags," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 535-559, April.
- William Brock & Anastasios Xepapadeas & Athanasios Yannacopoulos, 2014. "Spatiotemporal robust control in infinite dimensional spaces," DEOS Working Papers 1405, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Hung, N. M., 1981. "L’instabilité structurelle dans le modèle de croissance avec ressource non renouvelable," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 57(3), pages 387-406, juillet-s.
- Rosser Jr., J. Barkley, 2007. "The rise and fall of catastrophe theory applications in economics: Was the baby thrown out with the bathwater?," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 31(10), pages 3255-3280, October.
- Levine, Paul & Pearlman, Joseph, 2011. "Computation of LQ Approximations to Optimal Policy Problems in Different Information Settings under Zero Lower Bound Constraints," Dynare Working Papers 10, CEPREMAP.
- Reyer Gerlagh, 2004. "A Climate-Change Policy Induced Shift from Innovations in Energy Production to Energy Savings," Working Papers 2004.128, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Thomas Aronsson & Karl-Gustaf Löfgren, 1995. "National product related welfare measures in the presence of technological change: Externalities and uncertainty," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 5(4), pages 321-332, June.
- Thomas von Brasch & Johan Byström & Lars Petter Lystad, 2012. "Optimal control and the Fibonacci sequence," Discussion Papers 674, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Truman Bewley, 2010. "An Integration of Equilibrium Theory and Turnpike Theory," Levine's Working Paper Archive 1381, David K. Levine.
- Brock, William & Xepapadeas, Anastasios, 2008. "Diffusion-induced instability and pattern formation in infinite horizon recursive optimal control," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 32(9), pages 2745-2787, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:15:y:1977:i:1:p:174-210. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed