North-South Environmental Debate: Strategic Price Distortions And Capital Flows
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Roberto Burguet & Jaume Sempere, 2003. "North-South Environmental Debate: Strategic Price Distortions And Capital Flows," Remef - The Mexican Journal of Economics and Finance, Instituto Mexicano de Ejecutivos de Finanzas. Remef, vol. 2(1), pages 23-34, Marzo 200.
References listed on IDEAS
- Brian R. Copeland & M. Scott Taylor, 2004. "Trade, Growth, and the Environment," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 42(1), pages 7-71, March.
- Barbera, Anthony J & McConnell, Virginia D, 1986. "Effects of Pollution Control on Industry Productivity: A Factor Demand Approach," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(2), pages 161-172, December.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 1994. "North-South Trade and the Global Environment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(4), pages 851-874, September.
- Walz, Uwe & Wellisch, Dietmar, 1997. "Is free trade in the interest of exporting countries when there is ecological dumping?," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 275-291, November.
- Wayne B Gray & Ronald J Shadbegian, 1994.
"Pollution Abatement Costs, Regulation And Plant-Level Productivity,"
94-14, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Wayne B. Gray & Ronald J. Shadbegian, 1995. "Pollution Abatement Costs, Regulation, and Plant-Level Productivity," NBER Working Papers 4994, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rauscher, Michael, 1997. "International Trade, Factor Movements, and the Environment," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198290506.
- Brian R. Copeland & M. Scott Taylor, 1994. "North-South Trade and the Environment," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 109(3), pages 755-787.
- Beladi, Hamid & Chao, Chi-Chur & Frasca, Ralph, 1999. "Foreign investment and environmental regulations in LDCs," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 191-199, May.
- Kennedy Peter W., 1994. "Equilibrium Pollution Taxes in Open Economies with Imperfect Competition," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 49-63, July.
- Brian R. Copeland & M. Scott Taylor, 1997. "A Simple Model of Trade, Capital Mobility, and the Environment," NBER Working Papers 5898, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hoel, Michael, 1997.
"Coordination of environmental policy for transboundary environmental problems?,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 199-224, November.
- Hoel, M., 1996. "Coordination of Environmental Policy for Transboundary Environmental Problems," Memorandum 03/1996, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Rodney D. Ludema & Ian Wooton, 1994.
"Cross-Border Externalities and Trade Liberalization: The Strategic Control of Pollution,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 27(4), pages 950-966, November.
- Ludema, R.D. & Wooton, I., 1992. "Cross-border Externalities and Trade Liberalization: the Strategic Control of Pollution," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 9202, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Peter A. Diamond & J. A. Mirrlees, 1968. "Optimal Taxation and Public Production," Working papers 22, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Gray, Wayne B, 1987. "The Cost of Regulation: OSHA, EPA and the Productivity Slowdown," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(5), pages 998-1006, December.
- Gollop, Frank M & Roberts, Mark J, 1983.
"Environmental Regulations and Productivity Growth: The Case of Fossil-Fueled Electric Power Generation,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 91(4), pages 654-674, August.
- Frank M. Gollop & Mark J. Roberts, 1982. "Environmental Regulations and Productivity Growth: The Case of Fossil-Fueled Electric Power Generation," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 114, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Markusen, James R. & Morey, Edward R. & Olewiler, Nancy, 1995. "Competition in regional environmental policies when plant locations are endogenous," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 55-77, January.
- James R. Markusen, 1975. "Cooperative Control of International Pollution and Common Property Resources," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 89(4), pages 618-632.
- Copeland, Brian R & Taylor, M Scott, 1995. "Trade and Transboundary Pollution," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 85(4), pages 716-737, September.
More about this item
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
- Q20 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENE-2000-07-03 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2004-07-04 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-IFN-2004-07-04 (International Finance)
- NEP-RES-2004-09-12 (Resource Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2004-09-12 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aub:autbar:442.99. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Xavier Vila). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ufuabes.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.