The Power-law Tail Exponent of Income Distributions
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Clementi, F. & Di Matteo, T. & Gallegati, M., 2006. "The power-law tail exponent of income distributions," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 370(1), pages 49-53.
References listed on IDEAS
- Olivier V. Pictet & Michel M. Dacorogna & Ulrich A. Muller, 1996. "Hill, Bootstrap and Jackknife Estimators for Heavy Tails," Working Papers 1996-12-10, Olsen and Associates.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lautier, Delphine & Raynaud, Franck, 2011. "Statistical properties of derivatives: A journey in term structures," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 390(11), pages 2009-2019.
- Guo, Qiang & Gao, Li, 2012. "Distribution of individual incomes in China between 1992 and 2009," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 391(21), pages 5139-5145.
- Zoltan Kuscsik & Denis Horvath, 2007. "Statistical properties of agent-based market area model," Papers 0710.0459, arXiv.org.
- Brzezinski, Michal, 2014.
"Do wealth distributions follow power laws? Evidence from ‘rich lists’,"
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications,
Elsevier, vol. 406(C), pages 155-162.
- Michal Brzezinski, 2013. "Do wealth distributions follow power laws? Evidence from "rich lists"," Papers 1304.0212, arXiv.org.
- Hu, Feng-Rung, 2008. "On the estimation of the power-law exponent in the mean-field Bouchaud–Mézard model," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 387(18), pages 4605-4614.
- repec:eee:streco:v:42:y:2017:i:c:p:13-25 is not listed on IDEAS
- C. Guilmi & F. Clementi & T. Matteo & M. Gallegati, 2008. "Social networks and labour productivity in Europe: an empirical investigation," Journal of Economic Interaction and Coordination, Springer;Society for Economic Science with Heterogeneous Interacting Agents, vol. 3(1), pages 43-57, June.
- Costas Efthimiou & Adam Wearne, 2016. "Household Income Distribution in the USA," Papers 1602.06234, arXiv.org.
- Coronel-Brizio, H.F. & Hernández-Montoya, A.R., 2010. "The Anderson–Darling test of fit for the power-law distribution from left-censored samples," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 389(17), pages 3508-3515.
- Carl Chiarella & Corrado Di Guilmi, 2011. "Limit Distribution of Evolving Strategies in Financial Markets," Research Paper Series 294, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Chiarella Carl & Di Guilmi Corrado, 2015. "The limit distribution of evolving strategies in financial markets," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 19(2), pages 137-159, April.
- Jovanovic, Franck & Schinckus, Christophe, 2017. "Econophysics and Financial Economics: An Emerging Dialogue," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780190205034.
- Victor M. Yakovenko & J. Barkley Rosser, 2009. "Colloquium: Statistical mechanics of money, wealth, and income," Papers 0905.1518, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2009.
- Alberto Russo, 2009. "On the evolution of the Italian bank branch distribution," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 29(3), pages 2063-2078.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:physics/0603061. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .