Hill, Bootstrap and Jackknife Estimators for Heavy Tails
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1996|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Seefeldstrasse 233, CH-8008 Zürich|
Phone: +41 (1) 386 48 48
Fax: +41 (1) 422 22 82
Web page: http://www.olsen.ch/
More information through EDIRC
- Weshah Razzak, "undated".
"On the GCC Currency Union,"
API-Working Paper Series
0910, Arab Planning Institute - Kuwait, Information Center.
- Weshah Razzak, 2009. "On the GCC Currency Union," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2009_29, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Marco Rocco, 2011. "Extreme value theory for finance: a survey," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 99, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- David Edelman & Thomas Gillespie, 2000. "The Stochastically Subordinated Poisson Normal Process for Modelling Financial Assets," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 100(1), pages 133-164, December.
- Ibrahim Onour, "undated". "Extreme Risk and Fat-tails Distribution Model:Empirical Analysis," API-Working Paper Series 0911, Arab Planning Institute - Kuwait, Information Center.
- Onour, Ibrahim, 2009. "Extreme Risk and Fat-tails Distribution Model:Empirical Analysis," MPRA Paper 17736, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Sep 2009.
- Michel Dacorogna & Peter Blum, 2003. "Extreme Moves in Foreign Exchange Rates and Risk Limit Setting," Risk and Insurance 0306004, EconWPA.
- Tsourti, Zoi & Panaretos, John, 2003. "Extreme Value Index Estimators and Smoothing Alternatives: A Critical Review," MPRA Paper 6390, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dr. Ibrahim Onour, "undated". "The Global Financial Crisis and Equity Markets in Middle East Oil Exporting Countries," API-Working Paper Series 1009, Arab Planning Institute - Kuwait, Information Center.
- Onour, Ibrahim, 2010. "The Global Financial Crisis and Equity Markets in Middle East Oil Exporting Countries," MPRA Paper 23332, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Clementi, F. & Di Matteo, T. & Gallegati, M., 2006. "The power-law tail exponent of income distributions," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 370(1), pages 49-53.
- F. Clementi & T. Di Matteo & M. Gallegati, 2006. "The Power-law Tail Exponent of Income Distributions," Papers physics/0603061, arXiv.org.
- Wolfgang Breymann & Leah Kelly & Eckhard Platen, 2005. "Intraday Empirical Analysis and Modeling of Diversified World Stock Indices," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer;Japanese Association of Financial Economics and Engineering, vol. 12(1), pages 1-28, March.
- Wolfgang Breymann & Leah Kelly & Eckhard Platen, 2004. "Intraday Empirical Analysis and Modeling of Diversified World Stock Indices," Research Paper Series 125, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Céline Azizieh & Wolfgang Breymann, 2005. "Estimation of the Stylized Facts of a Stochastic Cascade Model," Working Papers CEB 05-009.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Raymond Knott & Marco Polenghi, 2006. "Assessing central counterparty margin coverage on futures contracts using GARCH models," Bank of England working papers 287, Bank of England.
- Sayantan Ghosh & P. Manimaran & Prasanta K. Panigrahi, 2010. "Characterizing Multi-Scale Self-Similar Behavior and Non-Statistical Properties of Financial Time Series," Papers 1003.2539, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2010.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wop:olaswp:_015. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed