Eliciting the Endowment Effect under Assigned Ownership
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Curtis R. Price & Roman M. Sheremeta, 2015.
"Endowment Origin, Demographic Effects, and Individual Preferences in Contests,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(3), pages 597-619, September.
- Curtis R. Price & Roman M. Sheremeta, 2012. "Endowment Origin, Demographic Effects and Individual Preferences in Contests," Working Papers 12-07, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Simon, Curtis J. & Sheremeta, Roman, 2015. "Endowment Origin, Demographic Effects and Individual Preferences in Contests," MPRA Paper 67519, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pedro Bordalo & Nicola Gennaioli & Andrei Shleifer, 2012.
"Salience in Experimental Tests of the Endowment Effect,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 102(3), pages 47-52, May.
- Bordalo, Pedro & Gennaioli, Nicola & Shleifer, Andrei, 2012. "Salience and Experimental Tests of the Endowment Effect," Scholarly Articles 10636304, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Pedro Bordalo & Nicola Gennaioli & Andrei Shleifer, 2012. "Salience in Experimental Tests of the Endowment Effect," NBER Working Papers 17761, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kahneman, Daniel & Knetsch, Jack L & Thaler, Richard H, 1990. "Experimental Tests of the Endowment Effect and the Coase Theorem," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(6), pages 1325-1348, December.
- Keith M. Marzilli Ericson & Andreas Fuster, 2014. "The Endowment Effect," Annual Review of Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 6(1), pages 555-579, August.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBE-2018-10-15 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1809.08500. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.