Controlling Human Utilization of Failure-Prone Systems via Taxes
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nisan,Noam & Roughgarden,Tim & Tardos,Eva & Vazirani,Vijay V. (ed.), 2007. "Algorithmic Game Theory," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521872829, December.
- Efe A. Ok, 2007. "Preliminaries of Real Analysis, from Real Analysis with Economic Applications," Introductory Chapters, in: Real Analysis with Economic Applications, Princeton University Press.
- Jason Delaney & Sarah Jacobson, 2016.
"Payments or Persuasion: Common Pool Resource Management with Price and Non-price Measures,"
Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 65(4), pages 747-772, December.
- Delaney, Jason & Jacobson, Sarah, 2013. "Payments or persuasion: common pool resource management with price and non-price measures," Department of Economics Working Papers 2013-02, Department of Economics, Williams College, revised Mar 2015.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Hota, Ashish R. & Garg, Siddharth & Sundaram, Shreyas, 2016. "Fragility of the commons under prospect-theoretic risk attitudes," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 135-164.
- Sprumont, Yves, 2013.
"Constrained-optimal strategy-proof assignment: Beyond the Groves mechanisms,"
Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 148(3), pages 1102-1121.
- Yves Sprumont, 2011. "Constrained-Optimal Strategy-Proof Assignment: Beyond the Groves Mechanisms," Cahiers de recherche 14-2011, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en Ã©conomie quantitative, CIREQ.
- SPRUMONT, Yves, 2011. "Constrained-optimal strategy-proof assignment: beyond the Groves mechanisms," Cahiers de recherche 2011-09, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Xin Chen & Peng Hu & Zhenyu Hu, 2017. "Efficient Algorithms for the Dynamic Pricing Problem with Reference Price Effect," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 63(12), pages 4389-4406, December.
- Chun, Youngsub & Yengin, Duygu, 2017.
"Welfare lower bounds and strategy-proofness in the queueing problem,"
Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 462-476.
- Youngsub Chun & Duygu Yengin, 2014. "Welfare Lower Bounds and Strategyproofness in the Queueing Problem," Working Paper Series no93, Institute of Economic Research, Seoul National University.
- Duygu Yengin & Youngsub Chun, 2015. "Welfare Lower Bounds and Strategyproofness in the Queueing Problem," School of Economics Working Papers 2015-11, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Dominik Kress & Sebastian Meiswinkel & Erwin Pesch, 2018. "Mechanism design for machine scheduling problems: classification and literature overview," OR Spectrum: Quantitative Approaches in Management, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research e.V., vol. 40(3), pages 583-611, July.
- Förster, Manuel & Riedel, Frank, 2016. "Distorted Voronoi languages," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 458, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Francesco Caruso & Maria Carmela Ceparano & Jacqueline Morgan, 2017. "Uniqueness of Nash Equilibrium in Continuous Weighted Potential Games," CSEF Working Papers 471, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 18 Jun 2017.
- E. Nikolova & N. E. Stier-Moses, 2014. "A Mean-Risk Model for the Traffic Assignment Problem with Stochastic Travel Times," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 62(2), pages 366-382, April.
- Takeshi Nishimura, 2019. "Informed Principal Problems in Bilateral Trading," Papers 1906.10311, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2020.
- Carlos Ramirez, 2019. "Regulating Financial Networks Under Uncertainty," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2019-056, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Shunji Oniki & Melaku Berhe & Teklay Negash, 2020. "Role of Social Norms in Natural Resource Management: The Case of the Communal Land Distribution Program in Northern Ethiopia," Land, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(2), pages 1-17, January.
- Nobuo Koida, 2017. "A multiattribute decision time theory," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 83(3), pages 407-430, October.
- Nasimeh Heydaribeni & Achilleas Anastasopoulos, 2019. "Distributed Mechanism Design for Network Resource Allocation Problems," Papers 1904.01222, arXiv.org.
- Neeman, Zvika & Pavlov, Gregory, 2008.
"Renegotiation-Proof Mechanism Design,"
Foerder Institute for Economic Research Working Papers
275717, Tel-Aviv University > Foerder Institute for Economic Research.
- Neeman, Zvika & Pavlov, Gregory, 2009. "Renegotiation-Proof Mechanism Design," Foerder Institute for Economic Research Working Papers 275726, Tel-Aviv University > Foerder Institute for Economic Research.
- Zvika Neeman & Gregory Pavlov, 2010. "Renegotiation-proof Mechanism Design," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 20101, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Oniki, S. & Berhe, M. & Negash, T., 2018. "Roles of the social norms on participation in the communal land distribution program in Ethiopia," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277070, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Pejsachowicz, Leonardo & Toussaert, Séverine, 2017. "Choice deferral, indecisiveness and preference for flexibility," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 170(C), pages 417-425.
- Raffaella Giacomini & Toru Kitagawa, 2018. "Robust Bayesian inference for set-identified models," CeMMAP working papers CWP61/18, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Kets, W., 2007.
"Beliefs in Network Games (Replaced by CentER DP 2008-05),"
2007-46, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Kets, W., 2007. "Beliefs in Network Games (Replaced by CentER DP 2008-05)," Other publications TiSEM 1c11352b-a9fb-4e2f-9bb0-d, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Boháček, Radim & Kejak, Michal, 2018.
"Optimal government policies in models with heterogeneous agents,"
Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 176(C), pages 834-858.
- Radim Bohacek & Michal Kejak, 2005. "Optimal Government Policies in Models with Heterogeneous Agents," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp272, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Radim Bohacek & Michal Kejak, 2007. "Optimal Government Policies in Models with Heterogeneous Agents," 2007 Meeting Papers 651, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- de Clippel, Geoffroy & Naroditskiy, Victor & Polukarov, Maria & Greenwald, Amy & Jennings, Nicholas R., 2014. "Destroy to save," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 392-404.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-UPT-2018-03-26 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1802.09490. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.