Multi-state models for evaluating conversion options in life insurance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Guglielmo D'Amico & Filippo Petroni, 2012. "Weighted-indexed semi-Markov models for modeling financial returns," Papers 1205.2551, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2012.
- Kwon, Hyuk-Sung & Jones, Bruce L., 2008. "Applications of a multi-state risk factor/mortality model in life insurance," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 394-402, December.
- Maegebier, Alexander, 2013. "Valuation and risk assessment of disability insurance using a discrete time trivariate Markov renewal reward process," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 802-811.
- Guglielmo D'Amico & Filippo Petroni, 2011. "A semi-Markov model with memory for price changes," Papers 1109.4259, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2011.
- Su, Karen C., 2010. "The conversion option in life insurance," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 437-442, June.
- Kwon, Hyuk-Sung & Jones, Bruce L., 2006. "The impact of the determinants of mortality on life insurance and annuities," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 271-288, April.
- Nordahl, Helge A., 2008. "Valuation of life insurance surrender and exchange options," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 909-919, June.
- Guglielmo D’Amico & Jacques Janssen & Raimondo Manca, 2011. "Discrete Time Non-Homogeneous Semi-Markov Reliability Transition Credit Risk Models and the Default Distribution Functions," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 38(4), pages 465-481, November.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2017-07-09 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2017-07-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-IAS-2017-07-09 (Insurance Economics)
- NEP-RMG-2017-07-09 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1707.01028. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .