Report NEP-RMG-2017-07-09This is the archive for NEP-RMG, a report on new working papers in the area of Risk Management. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tente, Natalia & von Westernhagen, Natalja & Slopek, Ulf, 2017. "M-PRESS-CreditRisk: A holistic micro- and macroprudential approach to capital requirements," Discussion Papers 15/2017, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Yang, Bill Huajian, 2017. "Forward Ordinal Probability Models for Point-in-Time Probability of Default Term Structure," MPRA Paper 79934, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daniel Bartl & Samuel Drapeau & Ludovic Tangpi, 2017. "Computational aspects of robust optimized certainty equivalents and option pricing," Papers 1706.10186, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2018.
- Bardoscia, Marco & Barucca, Paolo & Brinley Codd, Adam & Hill, John, 2017. "The decline of solvency contagion risk," Bank of England working papers 662, Bank of England.
- Junge, Georg & Kugler, Peter, 2017. "Optimal equity capital requirements for Swiss G-SIBs," Working papers 2017/11, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- Vikram Nanda & Wei Wu & Xing Zhou, 2017. "Investment Commonality across Insurance Companies : Fire Sale Risk and Corporate Yield Spreads," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2017-069, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Jinglun Yao & Maxime Levy-Chapira & Mamikon Margaryan, 2017. "Checking account activity and credit default risk of enterprises: An application of statistical learning methods," Papers 1707.00757, arXiv.org.
- Arunangshu Biswas & Anindya Goswami & Ludger Overbeck, 2017. "Option Pricing in a Regime Switching Stochastic Volatility Model," Papers 1707.01237, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2018.
- Dominique Guegan & Bertrand Hassani & Kehan Li, 2017. "An alternative class of distortion operators," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01543251, HAL.
- De-Ramon, sebastian & Straughan, Michael, 2017. "The economic cost of capital: a VECM approach for estimating and testing the banking sector's response to changes in capital ratios," Bank of England working papers 663, Bank of England.
- David Puelz & P. Richard Hahn & Carlos Carvalho, 2017. "Regret-based Selection for Sparse Dynamic Portfolios," Papers 1706.10180, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2017.
- Liu, Lily Y., 2017. "Estimating Loss Given Default from CDS under Weak Identification," Risk and Policy Analysis Unit Working Paper RPA 17-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Dan Pirjol & Lingjiong Zhu, 2017. "Asymptotics for the Euler-Discretized Hull-White Stochastic Volatility Model," Papers 1707.00899, arXiv.org.
- Adams, Zeno & Kartsakli, Maria, 2017. "Has Crude Oil Become a Financial Asset? Evidence from Ten Years of Financialization," Working Papers on Finance 1710, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- Eraslan, Sercan & Ali, Faek Menla, 2017. "Financial crises and the dynamic linkages between stock and bond returns," Discussion Papers 17/2017, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Guglielmo D'Amico & Montserrat Guillen & Raimondo Manca & Filippo Petroni, 2017. "Multi-state models for evaluating conversion options in life insurance," Papers 1707.01028, arXiv.org.
- Larry G. Epstein & Yoram Halevy, 2017. "Ambiguous Correlation," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2017-006, Boston University - Department of Economics.