Report NEP-IAS-2017-07-09This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K. Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nguyen, Cuong & Noy, Ilan, 2017. "Insuring earthquakes: How would the Californian and Japanese insurance programs have fared down under (after the 2011 New Zealand earthquake)?," Working Paper Series 6416, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Economics and Finance.
- Vikram Nanda & Wei Wu & Xing Zhou, 2017. "Investment Commonality across Insurance Companies : Fire Sale Risk and Corporate Yield Spreads," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2017-069, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- Joseph E. Stiglitz & Jungyoll Yun & Andrew Kosenko, 2017. "Equilibrium in a Competitive Insurance Market Under Adverse Selection with Endogenous Information," NBER Working Papers 23556, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Guglielmo D'Amico & Montserrat Guillen & Raimondo Manca & Filippo Petroni, 2017. "Multi-state models for evaluating conversion options in life insurance," Papers 1707.01028, arXiv.org.
- Biais, Bruno & Heider, Florian & Hoerova, Marie, 2017. "Optimal margins and equilibrium prices," IDEI Working Papers 875, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Mélanie Bourassa Forcier & Pierre-Carl Michaud & Stéphanie Boulenger & Aurélie Côté-Sergent & Claire Abbamonte & Camille Lachance Gaboury, 2017. "Fonctionnement du marché des assurances privées de personnes dans le cadre de l’assurance médicaments et son encadrement réglementaire au Québec (ANNEXES)," CIRANO Project Reports 2017rp-04a, CIRANO.