Generalized Subjective Lexicographic Expected Utility Representation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fishburn, Peter C. & LaValle, Irving H., 1998. "Subjective expected lexicographic utility with infinite state sets," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 323-346, October.
- Lawrence Blume & Adam Brandenburger & Eddie Dekel, 2014.
"Lexicographic Probabilities and Choice Under Uncertainty,"
World Scientific Book Chapters, in: The Language of Game Theory Putting Epistemics into the Mathematics of Games, chapter 6, pages 137-160,
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Blume, Lawrence & Brandenburger, Adam & Dekel, Eddie, 1991. "Lexicographic Probabilities and Choice under Uncertainty," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(1), pages 61-79, January.
- Machina, Mark J & Schmeidler, David, 1992. "A More Robust Definition of Subjective Probability," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 60(4), pages 745-780, July.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-GTH-2016-05-28 (Game Theory)
- NEP-MIC-2016-05-28 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-UPT-2016-05-28 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1605.07680. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.