Regularity properties in a state-constrained expected utility maximization problem
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alexander Schied & Torsten Schöneborn, 2009.
"Risk aversion and the dynamics of optimal liquidation strategies in illiquid markets,"
Finance and Stochastics,
Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 181-204, April.
- Schied, Alexander & Schoeneborn, Torsten, 2008. "Risk aversion and the dynamics of optimal liquidation strategies in illiquid markets," MPRA Paper 7105, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bertsimas, Dimitris & Lo, Andrew W., 1998. "Optimal control of execution costs," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 1-50, April.
- Bruno Bouchard & Marcel Nutz, 2011. "Weak Dynamic Programming for Generalized State Constraints," Papers 1105.0745, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2012.
- Robert Almgren, 2003. "Optimal execution with nonlinear impact functions and trading-enhanced risk," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(1), pages 1-18.
- Gur Huberman & Werner Stanzl, 2004. "Price Manipulation and Quasi-Arbitrage," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 72(4), pages 1247-1275, July.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1510.03079. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.