Noise Robust Online Inference for Linear Dynamic Systems
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sangjoon Kim & Neil Shephard & Siddhartha Chib, 1998.
"Stochastic Volatility: Likelihood Inference and Comparison with ARCH Models,"
Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 65(3), pages 361-393.
- Sangjoon Kim, Neil Shephard & Siddhartha Chib, "undated". "Stochastic volatility: likelihood inference and comparison with ARCH models," Economics Papers W26, revised version of W, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Sangjoon Kim & Neil Shephard, 1994. "Stochastic volatility: likelihood inference and comparison with ARCH models," Economics Papers 3., Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Sangjoon Kim & Neil Shephard & Siddhartha Chib, 1996. "Stochastic Volatility: Likelihood Inference And Comparison With Arch Models," Econometrics 9610002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nicolas Chopin, 2002. "Central Limit Theorem for Sequential Monte Carlo Methods and its Applications to Bayesian Inference," Working Papers 2002-44, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Marco J. Lombardi & Simon J. Godsill, 2004. "On-line Bayesian estimation of AR signals in symmetric alpha-stable noise," Econometrics Working Papers Archive wp2004_05, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Statistica, Informatica, Applicazioni "G. Parenti".
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ECM-2015-04-25 (Econometrics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1504.05723. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.