Asymptotics for $d$-dimensional L\'evy-type processes
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Matthew Lorig & Stefano Pagliarani & Andrea Pascucci, 2013. "Pricing approximations and error estimates for local L\'evy-type models with default," Papers 1304.1849, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2014.
- J. D. Deuschel & P. K. Friz & A. Jacquier & S. Violante, 2011. "Marginal density expansions for diffusions and stochastic volatility, part I: Theoretical Foundations," Papers 1111.2462, arXiv.org, revised May 2013.
- E. Benhamou & E. Gobet & M. Miri, 2009. "Smart expansion and fast calibration for jump diffusions," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 13(4), pages 563-589, September.
- Matthew Lorig & Stefano Pagliarani & Andrea Pascucci, 2013. "A Taylor series approach to pricing and implied vol for LSV models," Papers 1308.5019, arXiv.org.
- Matthew Lorig & Stefano Pagliarani & Andrea Pascucci, 2013. "Analytical expansions for parabolic equations," Papers 1312.3314, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2014.
- Matthew Lorig & Stefano Pagliarani & Andrea Pascucci, 2013. "A family of density expansions for L\'evy-type processes," Papers 1312.7328, arXiv.org.
- Pagliarani, Stefano & Pascucci, Andrea, 2011. "Analytical approximation of the transition density in a local volatility model," MPRA Paper 31107, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Heston, Steven L, 1993. "A Closed-Form Solution for Options with Stochastic Volatility with Applications to Bond and Currency Options," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 6(2), pages 327-343.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matthew Lorig & Ronnie Sircar, 2015. "Portfolio Optimization under Local-Stochastic Volatility: Coefficient Taylor Series Approximations & Implied Sharpe Ratio," Papers 1506.06180, arXiv.org.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-04-18 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1404.3153. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.