Marginal density expansions for diffusions and stochastic volatility, part I: Theoretical Foundations
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jim Gatheral & Antoine Jacquier, 2011. "Convergence of Heston to SVI," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(8), pages 1129-1132.
- S. Benaim & P. Friz, 2009. "Regular Variation And Smile Asymptotics," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(1), pages 1-12.
- Roger W. Lee, 2004. "The Moment Formula For Implied Volatility At Extreme Strikes," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(3), pages 469-480.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Archil Gulisashvili, 2017. "Large deviation principle for Volterra type fractional stochastic volatility models," Papers 1710.10711, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2018.
- Antoine Jacquier & Mikko S. Pakkanen & Henry Stone, 2017. "Pathwise large deviations for the Rough Bergomi model," Papers 1706.05291, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2018.
- Archil Gulisashvili, 2014. "Distance to the line in the Heston model," Papers 1409.6027, arXiv.org.
- Jacquier, Antoine & Roome, Patrick, 2016.
"Large-maturity regimes of the Heston forward smile,"
Stochastic Processes and their Applications,
Elsevier, vol. 126(4), pages 1087-1123.
- Antoine Jacquier & Patrick Roome, 2014. "Large-Maturity Regimes of the Heston Forward Smile," Papers 1410.7206, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2015.
- Akihiko Takahashi, 2015. "Asymptotic Expansion Approach in Finance," CARF F-Series CARF-F-356, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo, revised Aug 2015.
- John Armstrong & Martin Forde & Matthew Lorig & Hongzhong Zhang, 2013. "Small-time asymptotics for a general local-stochastic volatility model with a jump-to-default: curvature and the heat kernel expansion," Papers 1312.2281, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2016.
- Antoine Jacquier & Patrick Roome, 2015. "Black-Scholes in a CEV random environment," Papers 1503.08082, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2017.
- Archil Gulisashvili & Frederi Viens & Xin Zhang, 2015. "Extreme-Strike Asymptotics for General Gaussian Stochastic Volatility Models," Papers 1502.05442, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2017.
- repec:spr:finsto:v:21:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s00780-017-0330-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Christian Bayer & Peter K. Friz & Archil Gulisashvili & Blanka Horvath & Benjamin Stemper, 2017. "Short-time near-the-money skew in rough fractional volatility models," Papers 1703.05132, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2018.
- Peter Friz & Stefan Gerhold & Arpad Pinter, 2016. "Option Pricing in the Moderate Deviations Regime," Papers 1604.01281, arXiv.org.
- Christian Bayer & Peter K. Friz & Paul Gassiat & Joerg Martin & Benjamin Stemper, 2017. "A regularity structure for rough volatility," Papers 1710.07481, arXiv.org.
- Archil Gulisashvili & Frederi Viens & Xin Zhang, 2015. "Small-time asymptotics for Gaussian self-similar stochastic volatility models," Papers 1505.05256, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2016.
- Stefano De Marco & Peter Friz, 2013. "Varadhan's formula, conditioned diffusions, and local volatilities," Papers 1311.1545, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2016.
- Antoine Jacquier & Patrick Roome, 2013. "The Small-Maturity Heston Forward Smile," Papers 1303.4268, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2013.
- Matthew Lorig & Stefano Pagliarani & Andrea Pascucci, 2014. "Asymptotics for $d$-dimensional L\'evy-type processes," Papers 1404.3153, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2014.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1111.2462. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.