Bilateral Credit Valuation Adjustment for Large Credit Derivatives Portfolios
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Lijun Bo & Agostino Capponi, 2014. "Bilateral credit valuation adjustment for large credit derivatives portfolios," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 18(2), pages 431-482, April.
References listed on IDEAS
- Paolo Dai Pra & Wolfgang J. Runggaldier & Elena Sartori & Marco Tolotti, 2007. "Large portfolio losses: A dynamic contagion model," Papers 0704.1348, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2009.
- Alain BÉlanger & Steven E. Shreve & Dennis Wong, 2004. "A General Framework For Pricing Credit Risk," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(3), pages 317-350.
- Kay Giesecke & Konstantinos Spiliopoulos & Richard B. Sowers, 2011. "Default clustering in large portfolios: Typical events," Papers 1104.1773, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2013.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Konstantinos Spiliopoulos, 2014. "Systemic Risk and Default Clustering for Large Financial Systems," Papers 1402.5352, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2015.
- Bo, Lijun & Capponi, Agostino, 2015. "Counterparty risk for CDS: Default clustering effects," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 29-42.
- Kim, Jinbeom & Leung, Tim, 2016.
"Pricing derivatives with counterparty risk and collateralization: A fixed point approach,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 249(2), pages 525-539.
- Jinbeom Kim & Tim Leung, 2015. "Pricing Derivatives with Counterparty Risk and Collateralization: A Fixed Point Approach," Papers 1501.06221, arXiv.org.
More about this item
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-06-04 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1305.5575. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .