A risk analysis for a system stabilized by a central agent
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kay Giesecke & Konstantinos Spiliopoulos & Richard B. Sowers & Justin A. Sirignano, 2015. "Large Portfolio Asymptotics For Loss From Default," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(1), pages 77-114, January.
- Kay Giesecke & Konstantinos Spiliopoulos & Richard B. Sowers & Justin A. Sirignano, 2011. "Large Portfolio Asymptotics for Loss From Default," Papers 1109.1272, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2015.
- Paolo Dai Pra & Wolfgang J. Runggaldier & Elena Sartori & Marco Tolotti, 2007. "Large portfolio losses: A dynamic contagion model," Papers 0704.1348, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2009.
- Kurtz, Thomas G. & Xiong, Jie, 1999. "Particle representations for a class of nonlinear SPDEs," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 83(1), pages 103-126, September.
- Kay Giesecke & Konstantinos Spiliopoulos & Richard B. Sowers, 2011. "Default clustering in large portfolios: Typical events," Papers 1104.1773, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2013.
- Konstantinos Spiliopoulos & Richard B. Sowers, 2013. "Default Clustering in Large Pools: Large Deviations," Papers 1311.0498, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2015.
- repec:cup:cbooks:9781107023437 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Li-Hsien Sun, 2019. "Systemic Risk and Heterogeneous Mean Field Type Interbank Network," Papers 1907.03082, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2019.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-RMG-2015-08-19 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1507.08333. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.