Pricing American options via multi-level approximation methods
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Denis Belomestny & John Schoenmakers & Fabian Dickmann, 2013. "Multilevel dual approach for pricing American style derivatives," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 17(4), pages 717-742, October.
- Denis Belomestny, 2009. "Pricing Bermudan options using nonparametric regression: optimal rates of convergence for lower estimates," Papers 0907.5599, arXiv.org.
- Longstaff, Francis A & Schwartz, Eduardo S, 2001. "Valuing American Options by Simulation: A Simple Least-Squares Approach," University of California at Los Angeles, Anderson Graduate School of Management qt43n1k4jb, Anderson Graduate School of Management, UCLA.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Ludkovski, 2015. "Kriging Metamodels and Experimental Design for Bermudan Option Pricing," Papers 1509.02179, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2016.
- Fabian Dickmann & Nikolaus Schweizer, 2014. "Faster Comparison of Stopping Times by Nested Conditional Monte Carlo," Papers 1402.0243, arXiv.org.
- repec:wsi:igtrxx:v:17:y:2015:i:01:n:s0219198915400022 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christian Bayer & Juho Happola & Ra'ul Tempone, 2017. "Implied Stopping Rules for American Basket Options from Markovian Projection," Papers 1705.00558, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2017.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1303.1334. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .