Report NEP-CMP-2013-03-09This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Daniel Vela, 2013. "Forecasting Latin-American yield curves: An artificial neural network approach," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 010502, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Jin Seo Cho & Isao Ishida & Halbert White, 2013. "Testing for Neglected Nonlinearity Using Twofold Unidentified Models under the Null and Hexic Expansions (published in: Essays in Nonlinear Time Series Econometrics, Festschrift in Honor of Timo Teras," Working papers 2013rwp-55, Yonsei University, Yonsei Economics Research Institute.
- Range, Troels Martin & Lusby, Richard Martin & Larsen, Jesper, 2013. "A column generation approach for solving the patient admission scheduling problem," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 1/2013, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Business and Economics.
- Ling Tang & Qin Bao & ZhongXiang Zhang & Shouyang Wang, 2013. "Carbon-based Border Tax Adjustments and China's International Trade: Analysis based on a Dynamic Computable General Equilibrium Model," CCEP Working Papers 1301, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Denis Belomestny & Fabian Dickmann & Tigran Nagapetyan, 2013. "Pricing American options via multi-level approximation methods," Papers 1303.1334, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2013.
- Item repec:cge:warwcg:122 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Elsa Vaz & Maria Paula Fontoura, 2013. "International Competitiveness: is the reduction of wages a solution? An evaluation of the Portuguese case," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2013_04, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Abdellatif Moudafi, 2013. "Alternating CQ-Algorithms For Convex Feasibility And Split Fixed-Point Problems," Documents de Travail 2013-02, CEREGMIA, Université des Antilles et de la Guyane.
- Nagl, Stephan, 2013. "Prices vs. Quantities: Incentives for Renewable Power Generation - Numerical Analysis for the European Power Market," EWI Working Papers 2013-4, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln (EWI).
- Søren Johansen & Bent Nielsen, 2013. "Asymptotic analysis of the Forward Search," CREATES Research Papers 2013-05, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.