On parameter estimation for critical affine processes
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hui Chen & Scott Joslin, 2012.
"Generalized Transform Analysis of Affine Processes and Applications in Finance,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 25(7), pages 2225-2256.
- Hui Chen & Scott Joslin, 2011. "Generalized Transform Analysis of Affine Processes and Applications in Finance," NBER Working Papers 16906, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Overbeck, Ludger & Rydén, Tobias, 1997. "Estimation in the Cox-Ingersoll-Ross Model," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(03), pages 430-461, June.
- Huang, Jianhui & Ma, Chunhua & Zhu, Cai, 2011. "Estimation for discretely observed continuous state branching processes with immigration," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 81(8), pages 1104-1111, August.
- Leif Andersen & Vladimir Piterbarg, 2007. "Moment explosions in stochastic volatility models," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 29-50, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matyas Barczy & Mohamed Ben Alaya & Ahmed Kebaier & Gyula Pap, 2016. "Asymptotic properties of maximum likelihood estimator for the growth rate for a jump-type CIR process based on continuous time observations," Papers 1609.05865, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2017.
- Xu, Wei, 2014. "Parameter estimation in two-type continuous-state branching processes with immigration," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 124-134.
- Matyas Barczy & Balazs Nyul & Gyula Pap, 2015. "Least squares estimation for the subcritical Heston model based on continuous time observations," Papers 1511.05948, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2017.
- Matyas Barczy & Mohamed Ben Alaya & Ahmed Kebaier & Gyula Pap, 2015. "Asymptotic behavior of maximum likelihood estimators for a jump-type Heston model," Papers 1509.08869, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2016.
- Mátyás Barczy & Kristóf Körmendi & Gyula Pap, 2016. "Statistical inference for critical continuous state and continuous time branching processes with immigration," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 79(7), pages 789-816, October.
- Harris, A.R. & Rogers, Michelle Marinich & Miller, Carol J. & McElmurry, Shawn P. & Wang, Caisheng, 2015. "Residential emissions reductions through variable timing of electricity consumption," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 158(C), pages 484-489.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1210.1866. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .