On parameter estimation for critical affine processes
First we provide a simple set of sufficient conditions for the weak convergence of scaled affine processes with state space $R_+ \times R^d$. We specialize our result to one-dimensional continuous state branching processes with immigration. As an application, we study the asymptotic behavior of least squares estimators of some parameters of a two-dimensional critical affine diffusion process.
|Date of creation:||Oct 2012|
|Date of revision:||Mar 2013|
|Publication status:||Published in Electronic Journal of Statistics, Vol. 7 (2013) 647-696|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://arxiv.org/|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hui Chen & Scott Joslin, 2011.
"Generalized Transform Analysis of Affine Processes and Applications in Finance,"
NBER Working Papers
16906, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hui Chen & Scott Joslin, 2012. "Generalized Transform Analysis of Affine Processes and Applications in Finance," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 25(7), pages 2225-2256.
- Overbeck, Ludger & Rydén, Tobias, 1997. "Estimation in the Cox-Ingersoll-Ross Model," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(03), pages 430-461, June.
- Leif Andersen & Vladimir Piterbarg, 2007. "Moment explosions in stochastic volatility models," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 29-50, January.
- Huang, Jianhui & Ma, Chunhua & Zhu, Cai, 2011. "Estimation for discretely observed continuous state branching processes with immigration," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 81(8), pages 1104-1111, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1210.1866. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.