The Reactive Volatility Model
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Campbell, John Y. & Hentschel, Ludger, 1992.
"No news is good news *1: An asymmetric model of changing volatility in stock returns,"
Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 281-318, June.
- John Y. Campbell & Ludger Hentschel, 1991. "No News is Good News: An Asymmetric Model of Changing Volatility in Stock Returns," NBER Working Papers 3742, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hentschel, Ludger & Campbell, John, 1992. "No News is Good News: An Asymmetric Model of Changing Volatility in Stock Returns," Scholarly Articles 3220232, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- François Longin & Bruno Solnik, 2001. "Extreme Correlation of International Equity Markets," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 56(2), pages 649-676, April.
- Almut Veraart & Luitgard Veraart, 2012. "Stochastic volatility and stochastic leverage," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 8(2), pages 205-233, May.
- Aït-Sahalia, Yacine & Fan, Jianqing & Li, Yingying, 2013.
"The leverage effect puzzle: Disentangling sources of bias at high frequency,"
Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 109(1), pages 224-249.
- Yacine Ait-Sahalia & Jianqing Fan & Yingying Li, 2011. "The Leverage Effect Puzzle: Disentangling Sources of Bias at High Frequency," NBER Working Papers 17592, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- R. Cont, 2001. "Empirical properties of asset returns: stylized facts and statistical issues," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(2), pages 223-236.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/10898 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sebastien Valeyre & Sofiane Aboura & Denis Grebenkov, 2019. "The Reactive Beta Model," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 42(1), pages 71-113, March.
- Sebastien Valeyre & Denis Grebenkov & Sofiane Aboura & Francois Bonnin, 2016. "Should employers pay their employees better? An asset pricing approach," Papers 1602.00931, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2016.
- Sebastien Valeyre, 2020. "Refined model of the covariance/correlation matrix between securities," Papers 2001.08911, arXiv.org.
More about this item
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ECM-2012-10-06 (Econometrics)
- NEP-ETS-2012-10-06 (Econometric Time Series)
- NEP-RMG-2012-10-06 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1209.5190. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.