Report NEP-ETS-2012-10-06This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Todd E. Clark & Francesco Ravazzolo, 2012. "The macroeconomic forecasting performance of autoregressive models with alternative specifications of time-varying volatility," Working Paper 1218, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Ioannis Kasparis & Elena Andreou & Peter C.B. Phillips, 2012. "Nonparametric Predictive Regression," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1878, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Peter C.B. Phillips, 2012. "On Confidence Intervals for Autoregressive Roots and Predictive Regression," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1879, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Oliver Linton & Dajing Shang & Yang Yan, 2012. "Efficient estimation of conditional risk measures in a semiparametric GARCH model," CeMMAP working papers CWP25/12, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Degui Li & Oliver Linton & Zudi Lu, 2012. "A flexible semiparametric model for time series," CeMMAP working papers CWP28/12, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Sebastien Valeyre & Denis Grebenkov & Sofiane Aboura & Qian Liu, 2012. "The Reactive Volatility Model," Papers 1209.5190, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2013.
- Christan Francq & Jean-Michel Zakoian, 2012. "Optimal Predictions of Powers of Conditionally Heteroskedastic Processes," Working Papers 2012-17, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.