Coupled effects of market impact and asymmetric sensitivity in financial markets
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Yan-Bo Xie & Bing-Hong Wang & Chin-Kun Hu & Tao Zhou, 2005. "Global optimization of minority game by intelligent agents," The European Physical Journal B: Condensed Matter and Complex Systems, Springer;EDP Sciences, vol. 47(4), pages 587-593, October.
- Malcolm Baker & Jeffrey Wurgler, 2006.
"Investor Sentiment and the Cross-Section of Stock Returns,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 61(4), pages 1645-1680, August.
- Malcolm Baker & Jeffrey Wurgler, 2004. "Investor Sentiment and the Cross-Section of Stock Returns," NBER Working Papers 10449, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ren, F. & Zhang, Y.C., 2008. "Trading model with pair pattern strategies," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 387(22), pages 5523-5534.
- F. Ren & Y. -C. Zhang, 2008. "Trading Model with Pair Pattern Strategies," Papers 0801.3560, arXiv.org.
- Alfi, V. & De Martino, A. & Pietronero, L. & Tedeschi, A., 2007. "Detecting the traders’ strategies in minority–majority games and real stock-prices," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 382(1), pages 1-8.
- Dhar, Deepak & Sasidevan, V. & Chakrabarti, Bikas K., 2011. "Emergent cooperation amongst competing agents in minority games," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 390(20), pages 3477-3485.
- Challet, Damien, 2008.
"Inter-pattern speculation: Beyond minority, majority and $-games,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 85-100, January.
- Damien Challet, 2005. "Inter-pattern speculation: beyond minority, majority and $-games," Finance 0503006, EconWPA.
- Ren, Fei & Zhong, Li-Xin, 2012. "The price impact asymmetry of institutional trading in the Chinese stock market," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 391(8), pages 2667-2677.
- Zheng, Dafang & Wang, Bing-Hong, 2001. "Statistical properties of the attendance time series in the minority game," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 301(1), pages 560-566.
- Zhou, Wei-Xing & Sornette, Didier, 2004. "Antibubble and prediction of China's stock market and real-estate," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 337(1), pages 243-268.
- Johnson, N.F. & Jarvis, S. & Jonson, R. & Cheung, P. & Kwong, Y.R. & Hui, P.M., 1998. "Volatility and agent adaptability in a self-organizing market," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 258(1), pages 230-236.
- Esteban Moro & Javier Vicente & Luis G. Moyano & Austin Gerig & J. Doyne Farmer & Gabriella Vaglica & Fabrizio Lillo & Rosario N. Mantegna, 2009. "Market impact and trading profile of large trading orders in stock markets," Papers 0908.0202, arXiv.org.
- Veronesi, Pietro, 1999. "Stock Market Overreaction to Bad News in Good Times: A Rational Expectations Equilibrium Model," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 12(5), pages 975-1007.
- Challet, D. & Zhang, Y.-C., 1997. "Emergence of cooperation and organization in an evolutionary game," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 246(3), pages 407-418.
- Vasiliki Plerou & Parameswaran Gopikrishnan & Xavier Gabaix & H. Eugene Stanley, 2001. "Quantifying Stock Price Response to Demand Fluctuations," Papers cond-mat/0106657, arXiv.org.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:phsmap:v:493:y:2018:i:c:p:301-310 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-09-30 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1209.3399. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .