The Keynesian theory and the manufactured industry in Portugal
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Martinho, Vítor João Pereira Domingues, 2011. "The Keynesian theory and the manufactured industry in Portugal," MPRA Paper 33363, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alvaro Angeriz & John McCombie & Mark Roberts, 2008. "Returns to Scale for EU Regional Manufacturing," Working Papers 20, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research.
- Martinho, Vítor João Pereira Domingues, 2011.
"The Verdoorn law in the Portuguese regions: a panel data analysis,"
32186, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vitor Joao Pereira Domingues Martinho, 2011. "The Verdoorn Law in the Portuguese Regions: A Panel Data Analysis," Papers 1110.5544, arXiv.org.
- A. P. Thirlwall, 2007. "Regional Problems are "Balance-of-Payments" Problems," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(sup1), pages 89-95.
- Miguel A. Leon-Ledesma, 1998. "Economic Growth and Verdoorn's Law in the Spanish Regions, 1962-1991," Studies in Economics 9801, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- André Lorentz, 2009. "Evolutionary Micro-founded Technical Change and The Kaldor-Verdoorn Law: Estimates from an Artificial World," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2009-01, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Patrick Llerena & Andre' Lorentz, 2003.
"Cumulative Causation and Evolutionary Micro-Founded Technical Change: A Growth Model with Integrated Economies,"
LEM Papers Series
2003/05, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Patrick Llerena & André Lorentz, 2004. "Cumulative Causation and Evolutionary Micro-Founded Technical Change : A Growth Model with Integrated Economies," Working Papers of BETA 2004-08, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Mark Knell, 2004. "Structure Change and the Kaldor-Verdoorn law in the 1990s," Revue d'Économie Industrielle, Programme National Persée, vol. 105(1), pages 71-83.
More about this item
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- L6 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-07-23 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1207.1771. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .