A model of the Keynesian theory for Portugal
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Miguel A. Leon-Ledesma, 1998. "Economic Growth and Verdoorn's Law in the Spanish Regions, 1962-1991," Studies in Economics 9801, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- A. P. Thirlwall, 2007. "Regional Problems are "Balance-of-Payments" Problems," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(sup1), pages 89-95.
More about this item
KeywordsKeynesian theory; linear models; Portuguese regions;
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- C20 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - General
- C50 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - General
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-10-01 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:33624. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .