Optimal arbitrage under model uncertainty
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Erhan Bayraktar & Ioannis Karatzas & Song Yao, 2009. "Optimal Stopping for Dynamic Convex Risk Measures," Papers 0909.4948, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2009.
- Nicole El Karoui & Monique Jeanblanc-Picquè & Steven E. Shreve, 1998. "Robustness of the Black and Scholes Formula," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 8(2), pages 93-126.
- Tiziano Vargiolu & Silvia Romagnoli, 2000. "Robustness of the Black-Scholes approach in the case of options on several assets," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 4(3), pages 325-341.
- Joerg Vorbrink, 2010. "Financial markets with volatility uncertainty," Papers 1012.1535, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2010.
- RØdiger Frey, 2000. "Superreplication in stochastic volatility models and optimal stopping," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 161-187.
- Marcel Nutz, 2010. "Random G-expectations," Papers 1009.2168, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2013.
- Alexander Schied, 2007. "Optimal investments for risk- and ambiguity-averse preferences: a duality approach," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 107-129, January.
- Fausto Gozzi & Tiziano Vargiolu, 2002. "Superreplication of European multiasset derivatives with bounded stochastic volatility," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 55(1), pages 69-91, March.
- Mitchel Y. Abolafia (ed.), 2005. "Markets," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 2788.
- T. J. Lyons, 1995. "Uncertain volatility and the risk-free synthesis of derivatives," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(2), pages 117-133.
- Erhan Bayraktar & Song Yao, 2009. "Optimal Stopping for Non-linear Expectations," Papers 0905.3601, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2011.
- Vorbrink, Jörg, 2017. "Financial markets with volatility uncertainty," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 441, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Robert Fernholz & Ioannis Karatzas, 2005. "Relative arbitrage in volatility-stabilized markets," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 1(2), pages 149-177, November.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-02-20 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1202.2999. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.