Analysis of continuous strict local martingales via h-transforms
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert Fernholz & Ioannis Karatzas & Constantinos Kardaras, 2005. "Diversity and relative arbitrage in equity markets," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 1-27, January.
- Alexander Cox & David Hobson, 2005. "Local martingales, bubbles and option prices," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 9(4), pages 477-492, October.
- Loewenstein, Mark & Willard, Gregory A., 2000. "Rational Equilibrium Asset-Pricing Bubbles in Continuous Trading Models," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 91(1), pages 17-58, March.
- Robert Fernholz & Ioannis Karatzas, 2005. "Relative arbitrage in volatility-stabilized markets," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 1(2), pages 149-177, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kreher, Dörte & Nikeghbali, Ashkan, 2015. "A new kind of augmentation of filtrations suitable for a change of probability measure by a strict local martingale," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 94-101.
- Cetin, Umut, 2018. "Diffusion transformations, Black-Scholes equation and optimal stopping," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 87261, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- repec:spr:finsto:v:22:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s00780-018-0356-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kardaras, Constantinos & Kreher, Dörte & Nikeghbali, Ashkan, 2015. "Strict local martingales and bubbles," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 64967, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Peter Imkeller & Nicolas Perkowski, 2011. "The Existence of Dominating Local Martingale Measures," Papers 1111.3885, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2013.
- Ruf, Johannes, 2013. "A new proof for the conditions of Novikov and Kazamaki," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 123(2), pages 404-421.
- David Criens, 2016. "Deterministic Criteria for the Absence and Existence of Arbitrage in Multi-Dimensional Diffusion Markets," Papers 1609.01621, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2017.
- repec:wsi:ijtafx:v:21:y:2018:i:01:n:s0219024918500024 is not listed on IDEAS
- Francesca Biagini & Jacopo Mancin, 2016. "Robust Financial Bubbles," Papers 1602.05471, arXiv.org.
- Erhan Bayraktar & Constantinos Kardaras & Hao Xing, 2012. "Strict local martingale deflators and valuing American call-type options," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 16(2), pages 275-291, April.
- Jarrow, Robert & Protter, Philip, 2012. "Discrete versus continuous time models: Local martingales and singular processes in asset pricing theory," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 58-62.
- Paolo Guasoni & Miklós Rásonyi, 2015. "Fragility of arbitrage and bubbles in local martingale diffusion models," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 19(2), pages 215-231, April.
- Roseline Bilina Falafala & Robert A. Jarrow & Philip Protter, 2016. "Relative asset price bubbles," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 135-160, May.
- Peter Imkeller & Nicolas Perkowski, 2015. "The existence of dominating local martingale measures," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 19(4), pages 685-717, October.
- repec:eee:stapro:v:129:y:2017:i:c:p:65-68 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:0711.1136. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.