Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniel Fernholz & Ioannis Karatzas, 2012. "Optimal arbitrage under model uncertainty," Papers 1202.2999, arXiv.org.
- Johannes Muhle-Karbe & Marcel Nutz, 2016. "A Risk-Neutral Equilibrium Leading to Uncertain Volatility Pricing," Papers 1612.09152, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2018.
- Epstein, Larry G. & Ji, Shaolin, 2014.
"Ambiguous volatility, possibility and utility in continuous time,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 269-282.
- Larry Epstein & Shaolin Ji, 2011. "Ambiguous Volatility, Possibility and Utility in Continuous Time," Papers 1103.1652, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2013.
- Gordan Zitkovic, 2013. "Dynamic Programming for controlled Markov families: abstractly and over Martingale Measures," Papers 1307.5163, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2014.
- Marcel Nutz & Ramon van Handel, 2012. "Constructing Sublinear Expectations on Path Space," Papers 1205.2415, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2013.
- Sebastian Herrmann & Johannes Muhle-Karbe & Frank Thomas Seifried, 2016. "Hedging with Small Uncertainty Aversion," Papers 1605.06429, arXiv.org.
- Erhan Bayraktar & Alexander Munk, 2014. "Comparing the $G$-Normal Distribution to its Classical Counterpart," Papers 1407.5139, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2014.
- Fadina, Tolulope & Herzberg, Frederik, 2014. "Weak approximation of G-expectation with discrete state space," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 503, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Sebastian Herrmann & Johannes Muhle-Karbe & Frank Thomas Seifried, 2017. "Hedging with small uncertainty aversion," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 21(1), pages 1-64, January.
- Marcel Nutz, 2014. "Robust Superhedging with Jumps and Diffusion," Papers 1407.1674, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2015.
- Nutz, Marcel, 2015. "Robust superhedging with jumps and diffusion," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 125(12), pages 4543-4555.
- repec:spr:finsto:v:22:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s00780-017-0350-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tolulope Fadina & Thorsten Schmidt, 2018. "Ambiguity in defaultable term structure models," Papers 1801.10498, arXiv.org.
- Yu-Jui Huang & Adrien Nguyen-Huu, 2018.
"Time-consistent stopping under decreasing impatience,"
Finance and Stochastics,
Springer, vol. 22(1), pages 69-95, January.
- Yu-Jui Huang & Adrien Nguyen-Huu, 2017.
"Time-consistent stopping under decreasing impatience
[Arrêt temporellement cohérent sous impatience décroissante]," Working Papers hal-01116414, HAL.
- Yu-Jui Huang & Adrien Nguyen-Huu, 2017. "Time-consistent stopping under decreasing impatience
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-09-25 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1009.2168. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .