Robustness of the Black-Scholes approach in the case of options on several assets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter Bank & Yan Dolinsky & Ari-Pekka Perkkiö, 2017. "The scaling limit of superreplication prices with small transaction costs in the multivariate case," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 21(2), pages 487-508, April.
- Joel Vanden, 2006. "Exact Superreplication Strategies for a Class of Derivative Assets," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 61-87.
- Rasmussen, Nicki Søndergaard, 2002. "Hedging with a Misspecified Model," Finance Working Papers 02-15, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Business Studies.
- Daniel Fernholz & Ioannis Karatzas, 2012. "Optimal arbitrage under model uncertainty," Papers 1202.2999, arXiv.org.
- Giorgio Fabbri & Fausto Gozzi & Andrzej Swiech, 2017. "Stochastic Optimal Control in Infinite Dimensions - Dynamic Programming and HJB Equations," Post-Print hal-01505767, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordsstochastic volatility; superreplication; stochastic optimal control; Hamilton-Jacobi-Bellman equations;
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:finsto:v:4:y:2000:i:3:p:325-341. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .