Non-parametric kernel estimation for symmetric Hawkes processes. Application to high frequency financial data
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mohler, G. O. & Short, M. B. & Brantingham, P. J. & Schoenberg, F. P. & Tita, G. E., 2011. "Self-Exciting Point Process Modeling of Crime," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 106(493), pages 100-108.
- V. Chavez-Demoulin & A. C. Davison & A. J. McNeil, 2005. "Estimating value-at-risk: a point process approach," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(2), pages 227-234.
- Luc, BAUWENS & Nikolaus, HAUTSCH, 2006.
"Modelling Financial High Frequency Data Using Point Processes,"
Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques)
2006039, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- BAUWENS, Luc & HAUTSCH, Nikolaus, 2009. "Modelling financial high frequency data using point processes," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2123, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Luc Bauwens & Nikolaus Hautsch, 2007. "Modelling Financial High Frequency Data Using Point Processes," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2007-066, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- BAUWENS, Luc & HAUTSCH, Nikolaus, 2006. "Modelling financial high frequency data using point processes," CORE Discussion Papers 2006080, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Large, Jeremy, 2007. "Measuring the resiliency of an electronic limit order book," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 1-25, February.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-12-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2011-12-19 (Econometrics)
- NEP-MST-2011-12-19 (Market Microstructure)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1112.1838. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .