Self-Exciting Point Process Modeling of Crime
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gao, Jiti & Tong, Howell & Wolff, Rodney, 2002. "Model Specification Tests in Nonparametric Stochastic Regression Models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 83(2), pages 324-359, November.
- Drost, F.C. & Klaassen, C.A.J. & Werker, B.J.M., 1994.
"Adaptive estimation in time-series models,"
1994-88, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Drost, F.C. & Klaassen, C.A.J. & Werker, B.J.M., 1997. "Adaptive estimation in time-series models," Other publications TiSEM aa253902-af93-4e1e-b974-2, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Drost, F.C. & Klaasens, C.A.J. & Werker, B.J.M., 1994. "Adaptive Estimation in Time Series Models," Papers 9488, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Enno Mammen, "undated".
"Comparing nonparametric versus parametric regression fits,"
Statistic und Oekonometrie
9205, Humboldt Universitaet Berlin.
- Hardle, W. & Mammen, E., 1990. "Comparing nonparametric versus parametric regression fits," CORE Discussion Papers 1990065, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Hardle, Wolfgang & Linton, Oliver, 1986.
"Applied nonparametric methods,"
Handbook of Econometrics,in: R. F. Engle & D. McFadden (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 4, chapter 38, pages 2295-2339
- Oliver LINTON, "undated". "Applied nonparametric methods," Statistic und Oekonometrie 9312, Humboldt Universitaet Berlin.
- Härdle, W.K., 1992. "Applied Nonparametric Methods," Discussion Paper 1992-6, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- HÄRDLE, Wolfgang, 1992. "Applied nonparametric methods," CORE Discussion Papers 1992003, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Hardle, W., 1992. "Applied Nonparametric Methods," Papers 9204, Catholique de Louvain - Institut de statistique.
- Wolfgang Hardle & Oliver Linton, 1994. "Applied Nonparametric Methods," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1069, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Hardle, W., 1992. "Applied Nonparametric Methods," Papers 9206, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Xu, Ke-Li & Phillips, Peter C.B., 2008.
"Adaptive estimation of autoregressive models with time-varying variances,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 142(1), pages 265-280, January.
- Ke-Li Xu & Peter C.B. Phillips, 2006. "Adaptive Estimation of Autoregressive Models with Time-Varying Variances," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1585R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Nov 2006.
- Ke-Li Xu & Peter C.B. Phillips, 2006. "Adaptive Estimation of Autoregressive Models with Time-Varying Variances," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1585, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Anton Schick & Wolfgang Wefelmeyer, 2004. "Root "n" consistent and optimal density estimators for moving average processes," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 31(1), pages 63-78.
- Hall, Peter & Yatchew, Adonis, 2005. "Unified approach to testing functional hypotheses in semiparametric contexts," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 127(2), pages 225-252, August.
- Schennach, Susanne M., 2004. "Nonparametric Regression In The Presence Of Measurement Error," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 20(06), pages 1046-1093, December.
- Carrasco, Marine & Chen, Xiaohong, 2002. "Mixing And Moment Properties Of Various Garch And Stochastic Volatility Models," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 18(01), pages 17-39, February.
- Fan, Yanqin & Ullah, Aman, 1999. "Asymptotic Normality of a Combined Regression Estimator," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 191-240, November.
- Liebscher E., 2001. "Estimation Of The Density And The Regression Function Under Mixing Conditions," Statistics & Risk Modeling, De Gruyter, vol. 19(1), pages 9-26, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:jtsera:v:38:y:2017:i:2:p:225-242 is not listed on IDEAS
- Emmanuel Bacry & Thibault Jaisson & Jean-Francois Muzy, 2014. "Estimation of slowly decreasing Hawkes kernels: Application to high frequency order book modelling," Papers 1412.7096, arXiv.org.
- Emmanuel Bacry & Jean-Francois Muzy, 2014. "Second order statistics characterization of Hawkes processes and non-parametric estimation," Papers 1401.0903, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2015.
- Gresnigt, Francine & Kole, Erik & Franses, Philip Hans, 2015.
"Interpreting financial market crashes as earthquakes: A new Early Warning System for medium term crashes,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 123-139.
- Francine Gresnigt & Erik Kole & Philip Hans Franses, 2014. "Interpreting Financial Market Crashes as Earthquakes: A New early Warning System for Medium Term Crashes," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 14-067/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- Amanda S. Hering & Sean Bair, 2014. "Characterizing spatial and chronological target selection of serial offenders," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 63(1), pages 123-140, January.
- Mohler, George, 2014. "Marked point process hotspot maps for homicide and gun crime prediction in Chicago," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 491-497.
- Dassios, Angelos & Zhao, Hongbiao, 2017. "A generalised contagion process with an application to credit risk," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 68558, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Thibault Jaisson & Mathieu Rosenbaum, 2015. "Rough fractional diffusions as scaling limits of nearly unstable heavy tailed Hawkes processes," Papers 1504.03100, arXiv.org.
- repec:eee:spapps:v:127:y:2017:i:12:p:3870-3912 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fernanda Fuentes & Rodrigo Herrera & Adam Clements, 2016. "Modelling Extreme Risks in Commodities and Commodity Currencies," NCER Working Paper Series 115, National Centre for Econometric Research.
- repec:wsi:ijitdm:v:16:y:2017:i:05:n:s0219622017500250 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sebastian Meyer & Johannes Elias & Michael Höhle, 2012. "A Space–Time Conditional Intensity Model for Invasive Meningococcal Disease Occurrence," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 68(2), pages 607-616, June.
- Aït-Sahalia, Yacine & Cacho-Diaz, Julio & Laeven, Roger J.A., 2015.
"Modeling financial contagion using mutually exciting jump processes,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 117(3), pages 585-606.
- Yacine Aït-Sahalia & Julio Cacho-Diaz & Roger J.A. Laeven, 2010. "Modeling Financial Contagion Using Mutually Exciting Jump Processes," NBER Working Papers 15850, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Samuel N. Cohen & Robert J. Elliott, 2013. "Filters and smoothers for self-exciting Markov modulated counting processes," Papers 1311.6257, arXiv.org.
- E. Bacry & K. Dayri & J. F. Muzy, 2011. "Non-parametric kernel estimation for symmetric Hawkes processes. Application to high frequency financial data," Papers 1112.1838, arXiv.org.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlasa:v:106:i:493:y:2011:p:100-108. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jasa/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.