Self-Exciting Point Process Modeling of Crime
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:csdana:v:123:y:2018:i:c:p:131-145 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:jtsera:v:38:y:2017:i:2:p:225-242 is not listed on IDEAS
- Emmanuel Bacry & Thibault Jaisson & Jean-Francois Muzy, 2014. "Estimation of slowly decreasing Hawkes kernels: Application to high frequency order book modelling," Papers 1412.7096, arXiv.org.
- Emmanuel Bacry & Jean-Francois Muzy, 2014. "Second order statistics characterization of Hawkes processes and non-parametric estimation," Papers 1401.0903, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2015.
- Gresnigt, Francine & Kole, Erik & Franses, Philip Hans, 2015.
"Interpreting financial market crashes as earthquakes: A new Early Warning System for medium term crashes,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 123-139.
- Francine Gresnigt & Erik Kole & Philip Hans Franses, 2014. "Interpreting Financial Market Crashes as Earthquakes: A New early Warning System for Medium Term Crashes," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 14-067/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- Amanda S. Hering & Sean Bair, 2014. "Characterizing spatial and chronological target selection of serial offenders," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 63(1), pages 123-140, January.
- Mohler, George, 2014. "Marked point process hotspot maps for homicide and gun crime prediction in Chicago," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 491-497.
- Dassios, Angelos & Zhao, Hongbiao, 2017. "A generalised contagion process with an application to credit risk," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 68558, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Thibault Jaisson & Mathieu Rosenbaum, 2015. "Rough fractional diffusions as scaling limits of nearly unstable heavy tailed Hawkes processes," Papers 1504.03100, arXiv.org.
- repec:eee:spapps:v:127:y:2017:i:12:p:3870-3912 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fernanda Fuentes & Rodrigo Herrera & Adam Clements, 2016. "Modelling Extreme Risks in Commodities and Commodity Currencies," NCER Working Paper Series 115, National Centre for Econometric Research.
- repec:wsi:ijitdm:v:16:y:2017:i:05:n:s0219622017500250 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sebastian Meyer & Johannes Elias & Michael Höhle, 2012. "A Space–Time Conditional Intensity Model for Invasive Meningococcal Disease Occurrence," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 68(2), pages 607-616, June.
- Aït-Sahalia, Yacine & Cacho-Diaz, Julio & Laeven, Roger J.A., 2015.
"Modeling financial contagion using mutually exciting jump processes,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 117(3), pages 585-606.
- Yacine Aït-Sahalia & Julio Cacho-Diaz & Roger J.A. Laeven, 2010. "Modeling Financial Contagion Using Mutually Exciting Jump Processes," NBER Working Papers 15850, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Samuel N. Cohen & Robert J. Elliott, 2013. "Filters and smoothers for self-exciting Markov modulated counting processes," Papers 1311.6257, arXiv.org.
- E. Bacry & K. Dayri & J. F. Muzy, 2011. "Non-parametric kernel estimation for symmetric Hawkes processes. Application to high frequency financial data," Papers 1112.1838, arXiv.org.
- repec:eee:econom:v:203:y:2018:i:2:p:256-266 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlasa:v:106:i:493:y:2011:p:100-108. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jasa/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .