Loss-Based Risk Measures
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Frittelli, Marco & Rosazza Gianin, Emanuela, 2002. "Putting order in risk measures," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(7), pages 1473-1486, July.
- Acerbi, Carlo, 2002. "Spectral measures of risk: A coherent representation of subjective risk aversion," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(7), pages 1505-1518, July.
- Carlo Acerbi, 2007. "Coherent measures of risk in everyday market practice," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(4), pages 359-364.
- Rama Cont & Romain Deguest & Giacomo Scandolo, 2010. "Robustness and sensitivity analysis of risk measurement procedures," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(6), pages 593-606.
- Elyès Jouini & Walter Schachermayer & Nizar Touzi, 2006. "Law Invariant Risk Measures Have the Fatou Property," Post-Print halshs-00176522, HAL.
- Robert Jarrow, 2002. "Put Option Premiums and Coherent Risk Measures," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(2), pages 135-142.
- Hans Föllmer & Alexander Schied, 2002. "Convex measures of risk and trading constraints," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 6(4), pages 429-447.
- Song, Yongsheng & Yan, Jia-An, 2009. "Risk measures with comonotonic subadditivity or convexity and respecting stochastic orders," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 459-465, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Koch-Medina, Pablo & Moreno-Bromberg, Santiago & Munari, Cosimo, 2015. "Capital adequacy tests and limited liability of financial institutions," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 93-102.
- Rüdiger Kiesel & Robin Rühlicke & Gerhard Stahl & Jinsong Zheng, 2016. "The Wasserstein Metric and Robustness in Risk Management," Risks, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(3), pages 1-14, August.
- Niushan Gao & Cosimo Munari, 2017. "Surplus-invariant risk measures," Papers 1707.04949, arXiv.org.
- Schneider, Judith C. & Schweizer, Nikolaus, 2015. "Robust measurement of (heavy-tailed) risks: Theory and implementation," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 183-203.
- Xue Dong He & Xianhua Peng, 2017. "Surplus-Invariant, Law-Invariant, and Conic Acceptance Sets Must be the Sets Induced by Value-at-Risk," Papers 1707.05596, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2018.
- Pablo Koch-Medina & Santiago Moreno-Bromberg & Cosimo Munari, 2014. "Capital adequacy tests and limited liability of financial institutions," Papers 1401.3133, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2014.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-10-15 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1110.1436. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .