Capital adequacy tests and limited liability of financial institutions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Frittelli, Marco & Rosazza Gianin, Emanuela, 2002. "Putting order in risk measures," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(7), pages 1473-1486, July.
- Rama Cont & Romain Deguest & Xuedong He, 2011. "Loss-Based Risk Measures," Papers 1110.1436, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2013.
- Farkas, Walter & Koch-Medina, Pablo & Munari, Cosimo, 2014. "Capital requirements with defaultable securities," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 58-67.
- Acerbi, Carlo, 2002. "Spectral measures of risk: A coherent representation of subjective risk aversion," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(7), pages 1505-1518, July.
- Walter Farkas & Pablo Koch-Medina & Cosimo Munari, 2012. "Capital requirements with defaultable securities," Papers 1203.4610, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2014.
- Philippe Artzner & Freddy Delbaen & Jean‐Marc Eber & David Heath, 1999. "Coherent Measures of Risk," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(3), pages 203-228, July.
- Cont Rama & Deguest Romain & He Xue Dong, 2013. "Loss-based risk measures," Statistics & Risk Modeling, De Gruyter, vol. 30(2), pages 133-167, June.
- Walter Farkas & Pablo Koch-Medina & Cosimo Munari, 2014. "Beyond cash-additive risk measures: when changing the numéraire fails," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 18(1), pages 145-173, January.
- Hans Föllmer & Alexander Schied, 2002. "Convex measures of risk and trading constraints," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 6(4), pages 429-447.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BAN-2014-01-24 (Banking)
- NEP-CBA-2014-01-24 (Central Banking)
- NEP-RMG-2014-01-24 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1401.3133. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.