Report NEP-BAN-2014-01-24This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Balduzzi, Pierluigi & Brancati, Emanuele & Schiantarelli, Fabio, 2013. "Financial Markets, Banks' Cost of Funding, and Firms' Decisions: Lessons from Two Crises," IZA Discussion Papers 7872, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Piergiorgio Alessandri & Benjamin Nelson, 2014. "Simple banking: profitability and the yield curve," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 945, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Vigneron, Ludovic, 2014.
"Relations bancaires et crédits aux PME
[Banking Relationships and SMEs'bank debts]," MPRA Paper 53014, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:cge:warwcg:180 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kondo, Kazumine, 2014. "Cross-Prefecture Expansion of Regional Banks in Japan and Its Effects on Lending-Based Income," MPRA Paper 52978, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Charles W. Calomiris & Mark Carlson, 2014. "Corporate Governance and Risk Management at Unprotected Banks: National Banks in the 1890s," NBER Working Papers 19806, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Buch, Claudia M. & Neugebauer, Katja & Schröder, Christoph, 2014. "Changing forces of gravity: How the crisis affected international banking," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-006, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Silvia Del Prete & Stefano Federico, 2014. "Trade and finance: is there more than just 'trade finance'? Evidence from matched bank-firm data," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 948, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Seth Freedman & Ginger Zhe Jin, 2014. "The Information Value of Online Social Networks: Lessons from Peer-to-Peer Lending," NBER Working Papers 19820, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bisht, Poonam, 2013. "Basel Norms and Analysis of Banking Risks; Performance and Future Prospects," MPRA Paper 52967, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lukas Scheffknecht, 2013. "Contextualizing Systemic Risk," ROME Working Papers 201317, ROME Network.
- Roberto Antonietti & Giulio Cainelli & Monica Ferrari & Stefania Tomasini, 2014. "Banks, industrial relatedness and firms’ investments," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1402, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Jan 2014.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2014. "Recovery from Financial Crises: Evidence from 100 Episodes," NBER Working Papers 19823, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- W. Scott Frame & Lawrence J. White, 2014. "Technological Change, Financial Innovation, and Diffusion in Banking," Working Papers 14-02, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Pablo Koch-Medina & Santiago Moreno-Bromberg & Cosimo Munari, 2014. "Capital adequacy tests and limited liability of financial institutions," Papers 1401.3133, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2014.