Coherent measures of risk in everyday market practice
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Songjiao Chen & William W. Wilson & Ryan Larsen & Bruce Dahl, 2015. "Investing in Agriculture as an Asset Class," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 31(3), pages 353-371, June.
- Rama Cont & Romain Deguest & Giacomo Scandolo, 2010. "Robustness and sensitivity analysis of risk measurement procedures," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(6), pages 593-606.
- Brandtner, Mario, 2018. "Expected Shortfall, spectral risk measures, and the aggravating effect of background risk, or: risk vulnerability and the problem of subadditivity," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 138-149.
- Wächter, Hans Peter & Mazzoni, Thomas, 2013. "Consistent modeling of risk averse behavior with spectral risk measures," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 229(2), pages 487-495.
- Giovanni Paolo Crespi & Elisa Mastrogiacomo, 2020. "Qualitative robustness of set-valued value-at-risk," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 91(1), pages 25-54, February.
- Pitera, Marcin & Schmidt, Thorsten, 2018. "Unbiased estimation of risk," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 133-145.
- Marcin Pitera & Thorsten Schmidt, 2016. "Unbiased estimation of risk," Papers 1603.02615, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2017.
- Mandal, Maitreyi & Lagerkvist, Carl Johan, 2012. "A Comparison of Traditional and Copula based VaR with Agricultural portfolio," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124387, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Alexandre Street, 2010. "On the Conditional Value-at-Risk probability-dependent utility function," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 68(1), pages 49-68, February.
- Lamb, John D. & Tee, Kai-Hong, 2012. "Data envelopment analysis models of investment funds," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 216(3), pages 687-696.
- Anna E. Olkova, 2017. "Mutual Funds Performance Assessment Techniques: Comparative Analysis," Finansovyj žhurnal — Financial Journal, Financial Research Institute, Moscow 127006, Russia, issue 3, pages 85-95, June.
- Cont Rama & Deguest Romain & He Xue Dong, 2013. "Loss-based risk measures," Statistics & Risk Modeling, De Gruyter, vol. 30(2), pages 133-167, June.
- Larsen, Ryan A. & Vedenov, Dmitry V. & Leatham, David J., 2009. "Enterprise-level risk assessment of geographically diversified commercial farms: a copula approach," 2009 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2009, Atlanta, Georgia 46763, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Rama Cont & Romain Deguest & Xuedong He, 2011. "Loss-Based Risk Measures," Papers 1110.1436, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2013.
- Rama Cont & Romain Deguest & Xuedong He, 2011. "Loss-Based Risk Measures," Working Papers hal-00629929, HAL.
- Ruodu Wang & Johanna F. Ziegel, 2014. "Distortion Risk Measures and Elicitability," Papers 1405.3769, arXiv.org, revised May 2014.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:quantf:v:7:y:2007:i:4:p:359-364. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RQUF20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.