Reconstruction of financial network for robust estimation of systemic risk
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Furfine, Craig H, 2003. " Interbank Exposures: Quantifying the Risk of Contagion," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 35(1), pages 111-128, February.
- Mistrulli, Paolo Emilio, 2011.
"Assessing financial contagion in the interbank market: Maximum entropy versus observed interbank lending patterns,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 1114-1127, May.
- Paolo Emilio Mistrulli, 2007. "Assessing financial contagion in the interbank market: Maximum entropy versus observed interbank lending patterns," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 641, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Hans Degryse & Grégory Nguyen, 2007. "Interbank Exposures: An Empirical Examination of Contagion Risk in the Belgian Banking System," International Journal of Central Banking, International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 3(2), pages 123-171, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Silva, Thiago Christiano & de Souza, Sergio Rubens Stancato & Tabak, Benjamin Miranda, 2016.
"Network structure analysis of the Brazilian interbank market,"
Emerging Markets Review,
Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 130-152.
- Thiago Christiano Silva & Sergio Rubens Stancato de Souza & Benjamin Miranda Tabak, 2015. "Network Structure Analysis of the Brazilian Interbank Market," Working Papers Series 391, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Giulia Poce & Giulio Cimini & Andrea Gabrielli & Andrea Zaccaria & Giuditta Baldacci & Marco Polito & Mariangela Rizzo & Silvia Sabatini, 2016. "What do central counterparties default funds really cover? A network-based stress test answer," Papers 1611.03782, arXiv.org.
- Domenico Di Gangi & Fabrizio Lillo & Davide Pirino, 2015. "Assessing systemic risk due to fire sales spillover through maximum entropy network reconstruction," Papers 1509.00607, arXiv.org.
- Leonardo Bargigli & Giovanni di Iasio & Luigi Infante & Fabrizio Lillo & Federico Pierobon, 2015. "Interbank markets and multiplex networks: centrality measures and statistical null models," Papers 1501.05751, arXiv.org.
- Leonardo Bargigli, 2013. "Statistical Equilibrium Models for Sparse Economic Networks," Working Papers - Economics wp2013_25.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Kartik Anand & Ben Craig & Goetz von Peter, 2015.
"Filling in the blanks: network structure and interbank contagion,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(4), pages 625-636, April.
- Kartik Anand & Ben Craig & Goetz von Peter, 2014. "Filling in the Blanks: Network Structure and Interbank Contagion," BIS Working Papers 455, Bank for International Settlements.
- Anand, Kartik & Craig, Ben R. & von Peter, Goetz, 2014. "Filling in the Blanks: Network Structure and Interbank Contagion," Working Paper 1416, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Kartik Anand & Ben Craig & Goetz von Peter, 2014. "Filling in the Blanks: Network Structure and Interbank Contagion," Staff Working Papers 14-26, Bank of Canada.
- Anand, Kartik & Craig, Ben & von Peter, Goetz, 2014. "Filling in the blanks: Network structure and interbank contagion," Discussion Papers 02/2014, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Silva, Walmir & Kimura, Herbert & Sobreiro, Vinicius Amorim, 2017. "An analysis of the literature on systemic financial risk: A survey," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 91-114.
- Giulio Cimini & Tiziano Squartini & Nicol`o Musmeci & Michelangelo Puliga & Andrea Gabrielli & Diego Garlaschelli & Stefano Battiston & Guido Caldarelli, 2014. "Reconstructing topological properties of complex networks using the fitness model," Papers 1410.2121, arXiv.org.
- M. Andrecut, 2017. "Systemic Risk, Maximum Entropy and Interbank Contagion," Papers 1703.04549, arXiv.org.
- Bargigli, Leonardo & Gallegati, Mauro & Riccetti, Luca & Russo, Alberto, 2014. "Network analysis and calibration of the “leveraged network-based financial accelerator”," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 109-125.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-10-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2011-10-09 (Banking)
- NEP-CBA-2011-10-09 (Central Banking)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1109.6210. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.