Report NEP-BAN-2011-10-09This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Buncic, Daniel & Melecky, Martin, 2011. "Macroprudential Stress Testing of Credit Risk: A Practical Approach for Policy Makers," Economics Working Paper Series 1139, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Cristina Bernini & Paola Brighi, 2011. "Relationship Lending, Distance and Efficiency in a Heterogeneous Banking System," Working Paper Series 41_11, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Hetland, Ove Rein & Mjøs, Aksel, 2011. "Using Bank Mergers and Acquisitions to Understand Lending Relationships," Discussion Papers 2011/13, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Davis, Scott, 2011. "Financial integration and international business cycle co-movement: the role of balance sheets," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 89, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Livshits, Igor & MacGee, James & Tertilt, Michèle, 2011. "Costly Contracts and Consumer Credit," CEPR Discussion Papers 8580, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Adam Mugume, 2010. "Competition and Performance in Uganda's Banking System," Research Papers RP_203, African Economic Research Consortium.
- NEMOTO Tadanobu & OGURA Yoshiaki & WATANABE Wako, 2011. "An Estimation of the Inside Bank Premium," Discussion papers 11067, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Dam, Lammertjan & Koetter, Michael, 2011. "Bank bailouts, interventions, and moral hazard," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2011,10, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Iacopo Mastromatteo & Elia Zarinelli & Matteo Marsili, 2011. "Reconstruction of financial network for robust estimation of systemic risk," Papers 1109.6210, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2012.
- Claudio Borio, 2011. "Central banking post-crisis: What compass for uncharted waters?," BIS Working Papers 353, Bank for International Settlements.
- Judit Páles & Zsolt Kuti & Csaba Csávás, 2011. "The role of currency swaps in the domestic banking system and the functioning the swap market during the crisis," MNB Occasional Papers 2011/90, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Ryan Bubb & Alex Kaufman, 2011. "Securitization and moral hazard: evidence from credit score cutoff rules," Public Policy Discussion Paper 11-6, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Pederson, Glenn D. & Chu, Yu-Szu & Richardson, D. Wynn, 2011. "A Visual Approach to Community Bank Assessment of Agricultural Portfolio Risk Exposure," Staff Papers 115673, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Hoewer, Daniel & Schmidt, Tobias & Sofka, Wolfgang, 2011. "An information economics perspective on main bank relationships and firm R&D," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-055, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Juan Carlos Hatchondo & Leonardo Martinez & Juan M. Sanchez, 2011. "Mortgage defaults," Working Paper 11-05, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Efraim Benmelech & Eyal Dvir, 2011. "Does Short-Term Debt Increase Vulnerability to Crisis? Evidence from the East Asian Financial Crisis," NBER Working Papers 17468, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew F. Haughwout & Donghoon Lee & Joseph Tracy & Wilbert Van der Klaauw, 2011. "Real estate investors, the leverage cycle, and the housing market crisis," Staff Reports 514, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Jakob B Madsen & Sarah J Carrington, 2011. "Cycles and Corporate Investment: Direct Tests Using Survey Data on Banks’ Lending Practices," Monash Economics Working Papers 18-11, Monash University, Department of Economics.