A Visual Approach to Community Bank Assessment of Agricultural Portfolio Risk Exposure
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pederson, Glenn D. & Wilberding, Tim, 1999. "Strategic Loan Portfolio Management In A Changing Risk Environment," Staff Papers 13343, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Phillips, Jill & Katchova, Ani L., 2004. "Credit Score Migration Analysis Of Farm Businesses: Conditioning On Business Cycles And Migration Trends," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20136, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Pederson, Glenn D., 1999. "Strategic Loan Portfolio Management In A Changing Risk Environment," Proceedings: 1999 Regional Committee NC-221, 1999, Mississauga, Ontario, Canada 132365, Regional Research Committee NC-1014: Agricultural and Rural Finance Markets in Transition.
- Nickell, Pamela & Perraudin, William & Varotto, Simone, 2000. "Stability of rating transitions," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(1-2), pages 203-227, January.
- Escalante, Cesar L. & Park, Timothy A. & Barry, Peter J. & Demir, Ebru, 2002. "Determinants Of Farm Credit Migration Rates," Proceedings: 2002 Regional Committee NC-221, October 7-8, 2002, Denver, Colorado 132368, Regional Research Committee NC-1014: Agricultural and Rural Finance Markets in Transition.
- Cole R. Gustafson & Glenn D. Pederson & Brent A. Gloy, 2005. "Credit risk assessment," Agricultural Finance Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 65(2), pages 201-217, July.
- Peura, Samu & Jokivuolle, Esa, 2004. "Simulation based stress tests of banks' regulatory capital adequacy," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(8), pages 1801-1824, August.
- Xiaohui Deng & Cesar L. Escalante & Peter J. Barry & Yingzhuo Yu, 2007. "Markov chain models for farm credit risk migration analysis," Agricultural Finance Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 67(1), pages 99-117, May.
- Bangia, Anil & Diebold, Francis X. & Kronimus, Andre & Schagen, Christian & Schuermann, Til, 2002.
"Ratings migration and the business cycle, with application to credit portfolio stress testing,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 26(2-3), pages 445-474, March.
- Anil Bangia & Francis X. Diebold & Til Schuermann, 2000. "Ratings Migration and the Business Cycle, With Application to Credit Portfolio Stress Testing," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 00-26, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Brent A. Gloy & Eddy L. LaDue & Michael A. Gunderson, 2005. "Credit risk migration and downgrades experienced by agricultural lenders," Agricultural Finance Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 65(1), pages 1-16, May.
- Jeffrey R. Stokes & Brent A. Gloy, 2007. "Estimating delinquency migration and the probability of default from aggregate data," Agricultural Finance Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 67(1), pages 75-85, May.
- Ani L. Katchova & Peter J. Barry, 2005. "Credit Risk Models and Agricultural Lending," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 87(1), pages 194-205.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial Economics; Risk and Uncertainty;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2011-10-09 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2011-10-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2011-10-09 (Banking)
- NEP-RMG-2011-10-09 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:umaesp:115673. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/daumnus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .