Density Approximations for Multivariate Affine Jump-Diffusion Processes
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- JosE Da Fonseca & Martino Grasselli & Claudio Tebaldi, 2008. "A multifactor volatility Heston model," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(6), pages 591-604.
- Ai[dieresis]t-Sahalia, Yacine & Yu, Jialin, 2006. "Saddlepoint approximations for continuous-time Markov processes," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 134(2), pages 507-551, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hlouskova, Jaroslava & Sögner, Leopold, 2015. "GMM Estimation of Affine Term Structure Models," Economics Series 315, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Todorov, Viktor & Tauchen, George & Grynkiv, Iaryna, 2011.
"Realized Laplace transforms for estimation of jump diffusive volatility models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 164(2), pages 367-381, October.
- Viktor Todorov & Iaryna Grynkiv & George Tauchen, 2010. "Realized Laplace Transforms for Estimation of Jump Diffusive Volatility Models," Working Papers 10-75, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- repec:oup:rasset:v:7:y:2017:i:1:p:2-42. is not listed on IDEAS
- Matyas Barczy & Mohamed Ben Alaya & Ahmed Kebaier & Gyula Pap, 2016. "Asymptotic properties of maximum likelihood estimator for the growth rate for a jump-type CIR process based on continuous time observations," Papers 1609.05865, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2017.
- Sander Willems, 2018. "Asian Option Pricing with Orthogonal Polynomials," Papers 1802.01307, arXiv.org.
- Damien Ackerer & Damir Filipovic, 2017. "Option Pricing with Orthogonal Polynomial Expansions," Papers 1711.09193, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2017.
- Matyas Barczy & Leif Doering & Zenghu Li & Gyula Pap, 2013. "Stationarity and ergodicity for an affine two factor model," Papers 1302.2534, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2013.
- Márcio Poletti Laurini & Luiz Koodi Hotta, 2016. "Generalized moment estimation of stochastic differential equations," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 31(3), pages 1169-1202, September.
- Damir Filipovi'c & Martin Larsson, 2017. "Polynomial Jump-Diffusion Models," Papers 1711.08043, arXiv.org.
- Juan Arismendi, 2014. "A Multi-Asset Option Approximation for General Stochastic Processes," ICMA Centre Discussion Papers in Finance icma-dp2014-03, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Damien Ackerer & Damir Filipovi'c, 2016. "Linear Credit Risk Models," Papers 1605.07419, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2018.
- Damien Ackerer & Damir Filipovic & Sergio Pulido, 2017. "The Jacobi Stochastic Volatility Model," Working Papers hal-01338330, HAL.
- Matyas Barczy & Mohamed Ben Alaya & Ahmed Kebaier & Gyula Pap, 2017. "Asymptotic properties of maximum likelihood estimator for the growth rate of a stable CIR process based on continuous time observations," Papers 1711.02140, arXiv.org, revised May 2018.
- repec:oup:rapstu:v:7:y:2017:i:1:p:2-42. is not listed on IDEAS
- Choi, Seungmoon, 2015. "Explicit form of approximate transition probability density functions of diffusion processes," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 187(1), pages 57-73.
- Damien Ackerer & Damir Filipovi'c & Sergio Pulido, 2016. "The Jacobi Stochastic Volatility Model," Papers 1605.07099, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2018.
- Andrea Barletta & Paolo Santucci de Magistris & Francesco Violante, 0404. "A Non-Structural Investigation of VIX Risk Neutral Density," CREATES Research Papers 2017-15, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Schneider, Paul, 2015. "Generalized risk premia," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 116(3), pages 487-504.
- Andrea Barletta & Paolo Santucci de Magistris & Francesco Violante, 2016. "Retrieving Risk-Neutral Densities Embedded in VIX Options: a Non-Structural Approach," CREATES Research Papers 2016-20, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- esposito, francesco paolo & cummins, mark, 2015. "Filtering and likelihood estimation of latent factor jump-diffusions with an application to stochastic volatility models," MPRA Paper 64987, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1104.5326. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .