The dynamics of financial stability in complex networks
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lux, T. & M. Marchesi, "undated". "Scaling and Criticality in a Stochastic Multi-Agent Model of a Financial Market," Discussion Paper Serie B 438, University of Bonn, Germany, revised Jul 1998.
- Iori, Giulia & Jafarey, Saqib & Padilla, Francisco G., 2006. "Systemic risk on the interbank market," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 61(4), pages 525-542, December.
- Roberto Piazza, 2014.
"Growth and Crisis, Unavoidable Connection?,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 17(4), pages 677-706, October.
- Roberto Piazza, 2010. "Growth and Crisis, Unavoidable Connection?," IMF Working Papers 10/267, International Monetary Fund.
- Roberto Piazza, 2014. "Code and data files for "Growth and Crisis, Unavoidable Connection?"," Computer Codes 12-142, Review of Economic Dynamics.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-03-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2011-03-12 (Banking)
- NEP-RMG-2011-03-12 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1103.0717. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.