Improved Frechet bounds and model-free pricing of multi-asset options
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David Hobson & Peter Laurence & Tai-Ho Wang, 2005. "Static-arbitrage upper bounds for the prices of basket options," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(4), pages 329-342.
- Nelsen, Roger B. & Molina, José Juan Quesada & Lallena, José Antonio Rodríguez & Flores, Manuel Úbeda, 2004. "Best-possible bounds on sets of bivariate distribution functions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 90(2), pages 348-358, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bernard, Carole & Vanduffel, Steven, 2015. "A new approach to assessing model risk in high dimensions," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 166-178.
- Daniel Bartl & Michael Kupper & Thibaut Lux & Antonis Papapantoleon, 2017. "Sharpness of improved Fr\'echet-Hoeffding bounds: an optimal transport approach," Papers 1709.00641, arXiv.org.
- Durante Fabrizio & Fernández-Sánchez Juan & Trutschnig Wolfgang, 2014. "Solution to an open problem about a transformation on the space of copulas," Dependence Modeling, De Gruyter Open, vol. 2(1), pages 1-8, November.
- Tavin, Bertrand, 2015. "Detection of arbitrage in a market with multi-asset derivatives and known risk-neutral marginals," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 158-178.
- Bernard, Carole & Jiang, Xiao & Wang, Ruodu, 2014. "Risk aggregation with dependence uncertainty," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 93-108.
- Thibaut Lux & Antonis Papapantoleon, 2016. "Improved Fr\'echet$-$Hoeffding bounds on $d$-copulas and applications in model-free finance," Papers 1602.08894, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2017.
- Thibaut Lux & Antonis Papapantoleon, 2016. "Model-free bounds on Value-at-Risk using partial dependence information," Papers 1610.09734, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2017.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-05-02 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1004.4153. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .