Information Asymmetry in Pricing of Credit Derivatives
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- R. J. Elliott & M. Jeanblanc & M. Yor, 2000. "On Models of Default Risk," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(2), pages 179-195, April.
- Hillairet, Caroline, 2005. "Comparison of insiders' optimal strategies depending on the type of side-information," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 115(10), pages 1603-1627, October.
- Merton, Robert C, 1974.
"On the Pricing of Corporate Debt: The Risk Structure of Interest Rates,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 29(2), pages 449-470, May.
- Merton, Robert C., 1973. "On the pricing of corporate debt: the risk structure of interest rates," Working papers 684-73., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/2191 is not listed on IDEAS
- Xin Guo & Robert A. Jarrow & Yan Zeng, 2009. "Credit Risk Models with Incomplete Information," Mathematics of Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 34(2), pages 320-332, May.
- Duffie, Darrell & Lando, David, 2001. "Term Structures of Credit Spreads with Incomplete Accounting Information," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 69(3), pages 633-664, May.
- José Corcuera & Peter Imkeller & Arturo Kohatsu-Higa & David Nualart, 2004. "Additional utility of insiders with imperfect dynamical information," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 8(3), pages 437-450, August.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BAN-2010-03-06 (Banking)
- NEP-CTA-2010-03-06 (Contract Theory & Applications)
- NEP-RMG-2010-03-06 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1002.3256. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.