Report NEP-CTA-2010-03-06This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Olivier Bos, 2010. "Charity Auctions for the Happy Few," Working Paper Series in Economics 45, University of Cologne, Department of Economics.
- Leif Brandes & Egon Franck & Erwin Verbeek, 2009. "The Validity of Models on the Information Content of Trades," Working Papers 00120, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU), revised 2010.
- Caroline Hillairet & Ying Jiao, 2010. "Information Asymmetry in Pricing of Credit Derivatives," Papers 1002.3256, arXiv.org.
- Christophe J. Godlewski & Frédéric Lobez & Jean-Christophe Statnik, 2010. "Better borrowers, fewer banks?," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2010-02, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Gerard Padró i Miquel & Pierre Yared, 2010. "The Political Economy of Indirect Control," NBER Working Papers 15748, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Giuseppe Moscarini & Fabien Postel-Vinay, 2010. "Stochastic Search Equilibrium," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1754, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Bobtcheff, Catherine & Mariotti, Thomas, 2010. "Potential Competition in Preemption Games," IDEI Working Papers 594, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Stéphanie Lemaitre & Hubert Stahn, 2010. "Toward waste management contracts," Working Papers halshs-00449538, HAL.